Why become a member? ×

Faux 'Gretsch' White Falcon Bass. £200. - *SOLD*
£200
Wickford, Essex

binky_bass

I bought this fairly recently, but as I've just bought a new bike (I know, NOT a bass!) I need to recoup some funds. 

It's a Chinese made faux 'Gretsch' White Falcon, its been properly set up, it plays really well, it has a 'kill switch' on the upper bout, the action is really nice and low, no dings or dents, all in a great playing bass. 

Looking for £200 for it, I can post if need be as I have a few boxes (but no case!). Call it £220 shipped or £200 collected from Wickford, Essex.

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, oldslapper said:

If I had the readies I’d have had this off you Binkers old chap. Would suit one of my bands to a tee. 

Well, let me know if you have readies that are close to the asking amount of readies! Not too often a Faux Gretsch (Grinch?) pops up!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, StingRayBoy42 said:

White Faux-con? 😀

Gorgeous looking Bass GLWTS

I guess you don't know what "con" means.

I've been nailed on a cross and burned alive for using this word in English on this very parish...

12 minutes ago, 2x18 said:

I was hoping that this was a short scale but I believe they are 34" -- Can you confirm?

Regards

Will.

Definitely not short scale! Not measured it but it's no less than 34" that for sure!

• binky_bass changed the title to *sold* Faux 'Gretsch' White Falcon Bass. £200.