Why become a member? ×

A Rack of preamps inc SWR Grand Prix, Ashley BP41, TC and vintage Yamaha, Phil Jones Buddy, ( will split )
£800
West Sussex

Chimike

Up for sale my "rack of pre's ", including a compressor, parametric equalizer, and a choice of ancient, or modern preamps, depending on your gig.

In all honesty, I've only ever taken this to Basschat gatherings, as it could be described as overkill ! Although, I have used them all, separately.

Pic is self explanatory, easy to see what's on offer. ( Ashdown RPM1  gone ) 

Just found my Phil Jones Bass Buddy, so add that to list !

Collection only from West Sussex please, so that kit can be trialled, and please don't ask me questions about the compressor, I never did figure it out 😉

Will see if I have room to put in car and bring to Bass Bash on 12th Nov

DSC_8293.thumb.JPG.315f90e0c92c10d696b7c332b2a8e72e.JPG

Edited by Chimike
added info
  • Like 5

Yep, bought the RPM1 brand new , yonks ago, took me ages to save up for it. Got the matching power amp for it, somewhere !

Have I mentioned that G.A.S  is a bad thing , and there's no known cure, despite what they tell you !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Chimike changed the title to A Rack of preamps inc SWR Grand Prix, Ashley BP41, RPM1, TC and vintage Yamaha
  • Chimike changed the title to A Rack of preamps inc SWR Grand Prix, Ashley BP41, RPM1, TC and vintage Yamaha ( will split )
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chimike changed the title to A Rack of preamps inc SWR Grand Prix, Ashley BP41, TC and vintage Yamaha, Phil Jones Buddy, ( will split )
  • 4 weeks later...