Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB750 only £990 plus Mesa Diesel cabs, all vgc cabs now reduced
£2500
West Sussex

Chimike

Up for grabs is my somewhat modular outdoor rig, lot's of different combinations possible. All in good, well cared for condition.

Aguilar DB750, in official Aguilar sleeve "Simply the best ", what else to say ! Light use over the years, has one switch slightly dented, and one control knob scratched, but all functioning properly. £990 (now available again, update )

This was sold, however, might have had a noisy tube, so I have refunded the buyer, and put 3 new Ruby 12ax7's in it now, plus a Mazda 12au7, tried it with the Mesa Diesel cabs I used to use it with,  (see pic )AguilarplusMesa.JPG.55b855e564af7c415d6db62bca385826.JPG pic ),

Sounds fine to me, Like new inside.

So, Hey Ho back on sale !

Mesa Diesel 1x15" EV loaded bass cabs, again, in great condition. Always used in multiples with the DB750, so never overdriven. now£175 each (3 available,1 sold)

Mesa Diesel 10"+2x6"+tweeter. This unusual cab, same size as the 1x15, I used  in place of one of the 15's when I needed a bit more bite.

Drivers prob not original, but, again , sounds good. Put this on top of a Mesa 1x15, and you have a  Cab like Macca uses. £175

Mesa Diesel 2x15 Cab,  EV speakers, one is replacement. Very clean, NOT ex-rental stock, like many of them. £350, now £250

Mesa 1x12 cab, bought with the Walkabout, again as spare, so very little use. However, while it looks similar, it is NOT the lightweight Subway one ! £250 now £199

Mesa Buster 200w valve Combo, with original 15" EV speaker, fabulous condition, inc. cover. £599

Mesa Buster 200w valve head, I love these, 2 available properly re-cased to reduce weight £599

Apologies, but there can be no shipping on any of this, just not practical. Everything can be viewed, tried and tested in West Sussex.

Will get pics up, hopefully next week.

Mike.

Edited by Chimike
price reduction
  • Like 6

• Woodinblack changed the title to Aguilar DB750 ( on Hold )Mesa Walkabout ( on hold )plus Mesa Diesel cabs, all vgc
  • Woodinblack unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chimike changed the title to Aguilar DB750 only £990 plus Mesa Diesel cabs, all vgc
  • 2 months later...
  • Chimike changed the title to Aguilar DB750 only £990 plus Mesa Diesel cabs, all vgc cabs now reduced
  • 3 months later...