Why become a member? ×

Temp W/drawn - *WITHDRAWN*
£2899
Harrow

Chiliwailer

Sept update: Due to a pending house move the bass is now in storage in Berkshire, so it will be a while until it is bumped again, I may bump it now and again though. But please direct message me if you find this advert and you’re interested. 

£2750 ono- The price on the listing was for when this was a trade only advert. 

It’s a 1964 Relic, 1 of 30 made for 2009 release, this one was made in 2008. I have the spec sheet if you need it. 

Weighs 8.98lbs / 4.08kg, great balance, very comfortable C shape neck and of course a killer tone. It’s not one of the thicker C shapes that some of the later ones have - this bass uncannily feels just like my old original 64. 

All original aside from the tone pot, which is now a series/parallel push/pull switch, gives you an extra fat tone option and loses nothing from the original. Original case and covers too. 

No trades please - cash needed for the new home! 

Unfortunately collection only at this moment. 

Cheers 

IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4130.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg

IMG_4133.jpeg

IMG_4131.jpeg

IMG_4134.jpeg

IMG_4136.jpeg

IMG_4137.jpeg

Edited by Chiliwailer
  • Like 14

• Chiliwailer changed the title to Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass - TRADE only for CS P Bass
9 hours ago, Clarky said:

Lovely bass. Might be worth adding the weight, especially if it’s a light one. Either way, quite the looker and GLWYT!

8.98lbs / 4.08kg  👍

This’ll probably be my last bump for a while as interest might be saturated now. If you come across this advert and you’re interested then please PM. 

Edited by Chiliwailer

• Chiliwailer changed the title to Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass - TRADE only for CS P Bass, or possibly US Jazz
  • Chiliwailer changed the title to Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass - TRADE only for CS P Bass, or possibly US or Mex RW/Flea Jazz
On 01/06/2023 at 14:04, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I keep coming back to look at this. I don’t NEED it, but it sure is purdy!

Haha, that’s exactly where my head is at too when I regularly wonder why it’s even listed 😂

Thanks Warren 👍

Edited by Chiliwailer
  • Like 1

• Chiliwailer changed the title to Withdrawn - Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass - TRADE only
  • Rich changed the title to Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass - TRADE only
  • Rich unlocked this topic
  • Chiliwailer changed the title to Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass - £2750 ono
  • Chiliwailer changed the title to Fender Custom Shop 1964 Jazz Bass - £2750
  • 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, vasek666 said:

Still for sale?

Yes… well in theory anyway as it is currently stored at a friends house in Berkshire because I’m preparing to move home. 

Please send me a direct message if you’re interested in a collection from there, we’ll see if we are able to work something out. Unfortunately shipping won’t be possible for quite a while.