Why become a member? ×

Possible project - do you/ don't you??

There are a number of basses I've always thought would look better headless and have held out trying to find one with a broken headstock. Well now it's happened - 1981 Aria Pro SB1000 - a la John Taylor of Duran Duran - but I've been moving away from 4 string basses so I'm torn - do you/ don't you??

It's cheap currently but postage from France is silly - would still reasonably priced if the electronics hadn't been scavenged. Also it's red - I try to avoid red basses. If it had been green...

Here it is: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314593871335?hash=item493f4185e7:g:YjUAAOSwmPpkYozN&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8Cs75xdYZ6xNnriQhk8ymiKUuSEGhWI5kEGxjiboILvsdQzo6wtub6uPdbQ1vb3EsFNUYFhtOLRwE49uwwo6BiA0xlIz3IDW2rKRhLrtj0GgWZNbHUxs5Bc8uZSwN1sZA528Ycpov4eoTsy4b7cS1eYXDr9ba%2Bnronu8nNoA5Q%2FaVQK%2BdB0P6%2FtC%2B1S2T%2FAdcwHTnxQJjZJnsTlj62RBdh8bNr7zQOrMR3Swibr%2Fflq8q%2FgOP5OFpUFFa7rgyN6XVAIfMTHdbEp6lfsQPQkI%2BKF88aX5uJ7JqH5kp4H9r8cYD5UDtplO4HEJnrxGk2quug%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR_KjjpGEYg

image.thumb.png.7263bbbc522b76103c6816c8b54c06ed.png

I don't like the last picture of that cracked neck damage one bit.

It also looks like its headstock has been set fire to and am I seeing things or has it had its frets filled flat?

Its gone silly money with 7 days to go.

No pickup.

It has not got the eye shaped fretboard markers.

It's been through the hands of a nut.

Anything else horrid I can say about it?

I love those basses.

Ouch!