Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BassAdder60

richardd

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I recently bought a Keeley Bassist Limiting Amplifier from Martin. It took me a few days to test it, and unfortunately there was an issue with it (some LED audio distortion when going from above to below the threshold).

I searched on here to see if I could shed any light on this and found a thread describing the issue. I forwarded this onto Martin and asked if I could return it for a refund, he no quibble refunded me the money which I am very grateful to him for. He also said I could keep the unit if wanted, I double checked this and he was still happy for me to do so 👍.

So all in, a bit of a disappointment with the pedal, however a good conclusion to the episode from a very generous and kind hearted BCer.

Thank you.

Edited by jimbobothy
clarity of cause for LED audio distortion
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jimbobothy said:

Hey all,

I recently bought a Keeley Bassist Limiting Amplifier from Martin. It took me a few days to test it, and unfortunately there was an issue with it (some LED audio distortion when going from above to below the threshold).

I searched on here to see if I could shed any light on this and found a thread describing the issue. I forwarded this onto Martin and asked if I could return it for a refund, he no quibble refunded me the money which I am very grateful to him for. He also said I could keep the unit if wanted, I double checked this and he was still happy for me to do so 👍.

So all in, a bit of a disappointment with the pedal, however a good conclusion to the episode from a very generous and kind hearted BCer.

Thank you.

You’re welcome Jim 

Sadly I purchased 3 of these, two from one store and the third ( the one I sold to you ) from a different store. I was hoping the batch the one store had were all with the same issue. After buying three I concluded it’s the design as it is and not actually faulty.

That aside it’s still what it is and there is a slight audio noise as the LED goes out. 

Sorry it didn’t work out but hopefully a full refund and the gift of a Keeley Bassist ( albeit not 100% perfect ) makes up for it. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...