Why become a member? ×

Mexican White Fender Jazz For sale with Norstrand nj4 pickups, SKB case and leather strap. Sorry i have clearly undervalued this bass from the responses will sell for £450 - *SOLD*
£350
North Staffordshire

8218donna

Very Good condition (see pics)white/cream  MX Fender Jazz, MX11163272

Not played much for over 2 years, due to problems with hands   

nj4 Nordstrand pickups fitted, and full set up done by Doug Wilkes, Luthier based in Newcastle Under-Lyme 

Good condition SKB fitted case, slight damage to one end, but repaired (does not effect stability)

Leather 4 inch wide Stagg strap with Schaller strap locks

Plays great with good action. Original pickups included 

Strung with new DR sunbeams premium Nickle plated    40-11

Bone Nut fitted 

Will post, but not sure of cost     

IMG_0654.thumb.JPG.189d0dcb0e6a31e206dae34d665b1fb4.JPG

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0653.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

Edited by 8218donna
SOLD
  • Like 2

Do you have a picture of where it states "Made in Mexico" & the serial number please? Is it on back of headstock on this one? Thanks 

Edited by JWes
Correction

Erm… is this a bargain or what? Seems to me you’re paying for pickups, leather strap, hard case (albeit used), new strings and straplocks…

… and you get a free bass thrown in…

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trueno said:

Erm… is this a bargain or what? Seems to me you’re paying for pickups, leather strap, hard case (albeit used), new strings and straplocks…

… and you get a free bass thrown in…

Absolutely!

• 8218donna changed the title to Mexican White Fender Jazz For sale with Norstrand nj4 pickups, SKB case and leather strap. Sorry i have clearly undervalued this bass from the responses will sell for £450
  • 8218donna changed the title to NOW SOLD Mexican White Fender Jazz For sale with Norstrand nj4 pickups, SKB case and leather strap. Sorry i have clearly undervalued this bass from the responses will sell for £450