Why become a member? ×

Mensinger Cazpar 32" 4-string bass - *SOLD*
£1200
Edinburgh

Embra

Mensinger Cazpar 4-String medium Scale (32’’) bass.

£800 (postage included to UK address)

Built by Adrian Kuban-Maruszczyk and his team in Germany. Includes insured postage with UPS to UK address.

I bought this last year as a complement to a fretless version of the same bass (which I’m keeping). My aim was to go for a custom, lightweight medium-scale sort of(ish) Stingray. It originally came with a Delano MC 4 HE/S pickup but a local guitar tech swapped it with the MC 4 AL in the fretless. It’s superb condition apart from two small scuff marks underneath (see photo). Comes with an unworn t-shirt too!

Specifications:

• Weight: 6.7lbs (3.0kg). 22 Frets, Solidbody (Alder with Eye poplar top), natural matt finish.
  • Bolt on neck, 3-piece hard rock maple neck with ‘modern C’ profile. 40mm (1.57 inches) nut width. East Indian rosewood fingerboard with side dots and 14” fingerboard radius. I ordered it with the Joker headstock which I much prefer to the standard skinny Cazpar headstock. 
  • Delano MC 4 AL humbucker in the bridge position; Delano Active 3-band Sonar 3MS preamp. Humbucker switch (series, single, parallel).
  • Hipshot Vintage (Steel) bridge, 18mm bridge spacing; Standard Y-Style tuners; Dunlop Flush Mount Straplok security locks. Flatwound strings; Nylon Gigbag.

Any questions please fire away. If you’re near Edinburgh you’re welcome to try it.

IMG_2230.jpeg

IMG_2235.jpeg

IMG_2231.jpeg

IMG_2232.jpeg

IMG_2233.jpeg

IMG_2234.jpeg

IMG_2236.jpeg

IMG_2237.jpeg

IMG_2239.jpeg

IMG_2240.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

IMG_2242.jpeg

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_2229.jpeg

IMG_2228.jpeg

Edited by Embra
  • Like 11

• 4 weeks later...
  • Embra changed the title to Mensinger Cazpar 32" 4-string bass. Price drop
  • Embra changed the title to New price drop: Mensinger Cazpar 32" 4-string bass
  • Embra changed the title to SOLD: Mensinger Cazpar 32" 4-string bass