Why become a member? ×

1993-94 Fender PB-62 Precision Bass Lake Placid Blue (Crafted in Japan) - *SOLD*
£995
N Ireland

briansbrew

One last Reduction  to £850   last call now £800

I have tried to get the right year for this bass, serial N093419 and it comes up as a 1993-1994, correct me if this is wrong

Comes with Fender moulded case

Bass is all original, the original owner just changed out the strap buttons for strap locks 

There is a full metal plate under the scratchplate which I have never come across before

Weight is a healthy 4.05 Kg's

Nut width is 41mm, nice comfortable neck and not chunky

Some fret wear on the money end

One ding to the bottom but in overall great condition

Nice low action

Everything works as it should

Price is firm and not looking for trades at the moment, Postage is included for UK addresses

Edited by briansbrew
  • Like 17

On 05/04/2023 at 12:37, MungoBass said:

Very nice Brian! Don’t often see a Precision with a matching headstock!

Indeed. LPB is a really nice colour too. But that dark fretboard looks stunning. Surprised this hasn't gone - Fender Japan instruments always seem to be top notch quality IMO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 21/04/2023 at 13:31, Marc S said:

Indeed. LPB is a really nice colour too. But that dark fretboard looks stunning. Surprised this hasn't gone - Fender Japan instruments always seem to be top notch quality IMO

My thoughts exactly... 

It's a beautiful looking bass as it is but that matching headstock takes it to another level! 

I had a CIJ P Bass a few years back and it was superbly built, and a joy to play. 

🤔 Yet another one that I shouldn't have sold.... (bashes head repeatedly with multi fx unit).. 😁

Anyway, enough of my self-recrimination..

She's a beaut Brian and GLWTS ! 👍😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

My thoughts exactly... 

It's a beautiful looking bass as it is but that matching headstock takes it to another level! 

I had a CIJ P Bass a few years back and it was superbly built, and a joy to play. 

🤔 Yet another one that I shouldn't have sold.... (bashes head repeatedly with multi fx unit).. 😁

Anyway, enough of my self-recrimination..

She's a beaut Brian and GLWTS ! 👍😊

Thanks Nick a lovely well made P , not a good time to be selling by the looks of it. Hopefully soon as I dont want to be reducing it any further 🤫

• Like 1

• briansbrew changed the title to 1993-94 Fender PB-62 Precision Bass SOLD