Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

haimesy

[quote name='haimesy' post='474596' date='Apr 28 2009, 09:14 PM']Hi Guys.....Due to the one in one out rule[not my rule by the way]....[/quote]

What is this 'rule' of which you speak? :) :D :rolleyes:

[quote name='cetera' post='475104' date='Apr 29 2009, 02:17 PM']What is this 'rule' of which you speak? :) :D :rolleyes:[/quote]

HI...Not really looking for trades at the moment,I think i have used every excuse in the book to justify the need for the next new bass...Hence the rule...Any suggestions for bass buying excuses ...or shall i call them little wife lies...gratefully received.....All the best John.

By the way GIG BAG INCLUDED in price

[quote name='haimesy' post='474596' date='Apr 28 2009, 09:14 PM']Hi Guys.....Due to the one in one out rule[not my rule by the way]....I am selling my Marcus Miller jazz mij.
Great condition apart from some scuff marks on pickgaurd due to slapping and a popping & a couple of tiny scratches on back of body but hardly noticeable.
All the refinements of the marcus miller [Badass bridge/passive/active e.t.c
Plays & feels great as you would expect from a signature bass.
Price....£550.00 inc..P&P
Any questions drop me a pm.

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP

[quote name='haimesy' post='474596' date='Apr 28 2009, 09:14 PM']Hi Guys.....Due to the one in one out rule[not my rule by the way]....I am selling my Marcus Miller jazz mij.
Great condition apart from some scuff marks on pickgaurd due to slapping and a popping & a couple of tiny scratches on back of body but hardly noticeable.

Cheers John[/quote]
weekend bump

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP>>>>>>>>>>>>

Price....£525.00 inc..P&P...inc gig bag

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP>>>>>>>>>>>>

[quote name='YouMa' post='483983' date='May 9 2009, 08:07 PM']They seem to be coming up quite a lot at the moment.[/quote]
I thought it was a fair price....There is no real hurry anyway...its the best fender jazz i have played not usually a fender man......Cheers John

[quote name='haimesy' post='484164' date='May 10 2009, 09:06 AM']I thought it was a fair price....There is no real hurry anyway...its the best fender jazz i have played not usually a fender man......Cheers John[/quote]

MB1. :)
+1........ I'll second that emotion!.

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP for the weekend

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP