Why become a member? ×

Now £345! John Deacon Bass Collection Precision bass with upgrades. Dimarzio model P pickups and Babicz Bridge. - *SOLD*
£495
Leyland Lancashire

la bam

This is my  superb John Deacon Bass Collection precision bass.

It's in natural tan with a tort scratchplate as per John's bass in Queen.

I used this in the queen tribute and it sounds fantastic.

It is very smooth playing action, nice neck.

The dimarzio model p pickups really add a lot of quality over the stock pick ups and lots of tones are available. These are also adjustable so you can fine tune to your specific desires.

The babicz bridge is probably the best upgrade out there. The sound can resonant for a long long time if needed whilst giving a great solid tone.

Tuners are great and have no issues at all. Everything stays in tune well.

It also has a fender headstock logo on which isnt the greatest job, but no one will ever know unless they closely inspect and then its only the colour where I sanded it back. I'm not a logo snob it was done for a tribute band photo shoot.

There is a knock which isnt noticeable when playing - kind of in the corner of the side and back. I've photographed best I could.

So, it looks great, plays great, sounds superb and has great upgrades on.

Collection Leyland Lancashire.

20230323_112440.jpg

20230323_112435.jpg

20230323_112402.jpg

20230323_112440.jpg

20230323_112353.jpg

20230323_112400.jpg

20230323_112327.jpg

20230323_112343.jpg

20230323_112300.jpg

Edited by la bam
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

Hi. What is the nut width on these please?

Hi, I'll have to check as I'm not at home at the moment, thanks. Off the top of my head it's a standard precision size, not daft wide like the 50s and not like a jazz.

• la bam changed the title to John Deacon Bass Collection Precision bass with upgrades. Dimarzio model P pickups and Babicz Bridge. NOW £395
  • la bam changed the title to SOLD: Now £345! John Deacon Bass Collection Precision bass with upgrades. Dimarzio model P pickups and Babicz Bridge.