Why become a member? ×

FS: Gallien Krueger MB150S PRICE DROP: £210 ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£250
Manchester

Ruarl

For sale, my old GK MB150S. Bought new from the Bass Doc in Newcastle some time in the mid to late nineties. Lightly gigged around the place for a few years, then neglected for many more. A few years ago I took it to a local repairer for an overhaul - there was a noisy pot. (Their name escapes me now. We talked about Jah Wobble...) Today, it's in great condition. I just tried wiggling all the pots and there's no noise at all. Still sounds clean louder than I dare in my terraced house. As you can see from the pics, the cosmetic condition is pretty good. A few scrapes here and there, but not as bad as some of the examples I've seen.

Note - I don't have an IEC cable to go with this. I'm not sure how I managed that, but I don't. I can demo it at home, but the sale is for the amp alone.

I'd prefer collection, or a meet-up somewhere a reasonable distance from Manchester.

Front.thumb.png.bc1e86180ab6da85da260e0a5b978dbf.pngRear.thumb.png.d23271a45f052aa7f881a083ddde73b5.pngScuffs.thumb.png.5b1e547455ea7a2c91d108994d7f4a89.pngding.thumb.png.dcecc0e4350f2d67857e97ec203d5016.png

Edited by Ruarl
Price drop
  • Like 6

• Ruarl changed the title to FS: Gallien Krueger MB150S PRICE DROP: £210
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kwmlondon said:

I have no need for one of these, nor the space nor the money but damn I remember seeing them in the 90s when they came out and wanting one sooooo badly. Still do. GLWTS

Thanks. Teenage Ruarl saved for a long time to get one!

• Like 1

Ever since seeing Geddy Lee use one for warm up in his changing room before a gig i wanted one.

They just looked so modern even in this day and age they still look great amps.

Great reputation too

Unfortunately i already have 4 amps and no space for another.

GLWTS

Dave 

• Ruarl changed the title to SOLD: Gallien Krueger MB150S PRICE DROP: £210 SOLD PLEASE LOCK