Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4LX *** ON HOLD *** - *SOLD*
£1100
St Helens

bigthumb

For sale is this beautiful Spector Euro 4LX. I seriously love this bass but it's too heavy now. Although it's only 4Kg my back starts playing up around about 3/4 of an hours playing. My lightweight Roscoe is much more back friendly so that's getting all the use at the moment.

I'd more than happily keep it but I've just bought a lightweight ACG and I need to pay off the credit card!

I bought the bass here late last year. Original listing below. 

Same great used condition. It's a bass that's been played but well looked after, I think it looks fantastic. Neck, frets and trussrod are all good. No issues at all. I replaced the input socket with a Switchcraft not long ago and everything electronic wise is spot on. It's the older TonePump without the gain trim and EMG's. 

Bass come with a case and good leather strap with the strap locks fitted. I don't have a suitable box so its collection only. I'd be happy to drive up to 70miles from Merseyside to meet/deliver. 

The price is firm, lees than what I paid and I'n not interested in any trades as I really do need to pay for my latest purchase. 

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 12

56 minutes ago, bigthumb said:

I think its from 2010

It's from 2004 (serial nr: NB3608)

From the Spector website (https://www.spectorbass.com/faq/)  

If there are four digits after the NB, you would add (1) to the first digit to determine the year.
Examples:
NB 0212 = 2001
NB 2517 = 2003
NB 9914 = 2010

• Thanks 3

This is my old squeeze, I am the original owner and it was my only bass for many many years.

I owned this from new and believe me, if I could afford to, I'd have this back in a dash.

Classic Spector sound with the IMO best looking finish and the woods are settled in perfectly. 

Edited by Basszilla
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

• bigthumb changed the title to Spector Euro 4LX ***SOLD***