Why become a member? ×

PJB Ear Box - *SOLD*
£125
Leeds

AnalogBomb

Hi Folks,

I'm selling this cool bit of kit by Phil Jones. The Ear Box consists of 2 x 2.5 drivers and is designed to sit on top of a mic stand for when you play live. 

I've used this at rehearsals only and it's more or less brand new and in the original box. I've popped a link to the spec etc below:

https://www.pjbworld.com/cms/index.php/product-eb-200/

I've recently bought a couple of Barefaced cabs and so haven't really found the need for this.

Looking for £125 Inc postage if needed. Based in Leeds.

AB x

20230203_164526.jpg

20230203_164531.jpg

20230203_164541.jpg

20230203_164736.jpg

20230203_164744.jpg

Edited by AnalogBomb
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, jazzyvee said:

I bought one from a member here and also haven't used it since going  Barefaced. Though , i did use it with my mesa boogie cabs and liked the 3D aspect it gave.

Yeah, I used it with an Aguilar GS212 that I had and I enjoyed that aspect too! The BF cabs are just so good!

15 minutes ago, fretmeister said:

What do you power it with?

It's powered as a normal cab would be, via the Speakon. You just plug it in to the back of your amplifier and away you go. It's super high impedance too, so can handle what ever your amp has to give!

On 06/02/2023 at 16:41, fretmeister said:

ah! That's clever.

I think it can be in line with any other amp to speaker situation as it doesn’t ‘draw’ on the amps impedance….so you could be running a 4 ohm amp into 4 ohm speaker(s) but still hook this up to the system without affecting the ohm load to the amp.

I have one of these, they are very good and at last, your own dedicated bass monitor! The volume isn't anywhere near as loud as your main speaker but at ear height, especially in the acoustic setting, it gives a great ‘ear’ experience.

Edited by mybass
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • AnalogBomb changed the title to PJB Ear Box *SOLD*