Why become a member? ×

Royal Mail Cyber attack stopping things coming in from Overseas

Owen

Does anyone have a clue about what is happening with this? I am expecting a parcel which is going to transform my quest for THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!11111!!!!!!1!11!!1. It was posted from the US on Jan the 5th and tracking has just stopped on Jan the 10th. I am not worried that it has been lost. I would just like to get my hands on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paul_c2 said:

When you say "affect", does this still mean imports wait months in customs, get dropped, kicked, damaged, lost etc as usual, just that the cyber attack excuse is only being given for exports?

Nothing else is affected, the same performance will be applied!

The cyber attack isn't an excuse, thats real enough, obviously when they sold Royal Mail, they didn't want all the costs of overheads in staff as that seriously affects your shareholder profits, so they got rid of a lot of them all and farmed their IT department out to the lowest bidder. i would imagine (having been there) they are still on the phone to an office in India saying 'no CYBER attack.. yes the backups.. where did you put the backups..'