Why become a member? ×

Squier 2008 Classic Vibe Precision Bass- Sonic Blue - *SOLD*
£450

daveybass

Squier Classic Vibe 60’s Precision bass with TI Flats and hard case posted in the UK- sounds good…..2008 ace period….sign me up.

Only going to make available for the next week as I’ve an itch I’d like to scratch

Thanks

Dave

BF4815C8-BA2A-43F5-8283-157D69715698.jpeg

6F1EBF04-91AA-42DA-8DF3-D416640F90F2.jpeg

36295912-A1CF-402A-805A-602A5B27B6A4.jpeg

140B304B-CEB5-4A39-925F-1D9DC90AC00B.jpeg

E6D93BF0-6251-4B6F-8B84-E9B6A6722950.jpeg

Edited by daveybass
Sold
  • Like 12

4 minutes ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Nice... condition and location?

I can’t see a mark on it so I’ll say excellent(bit of tarnishing on the metalwear but probably common for these 14 year old basses) and based in West Wales- totally in the derrière-end of nowhere (lovely though)!

• Like 2

I had one of these, and only let it go because I had too many basses, and tended to use my Classic series Fiesta Red P bass for gigs....

But oh how I wish I could have justified keeping my Sonic Blue Squier CV precision! I have owned & played quite a few P basses over the years, and these are absolutely amazing. If I didn't have my current fave P bass.... I'd still have my CV P. This colour is just soooo cool too.

I don't know the seller personally, but if you're looking for a top quality Precision- look no further.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Marc S said:

I had one of these, and only let it go because I had too many basses, and tended to use my Classic series Fiesta Red P bass for gigs....

But oh how I wish I could have justified keeping my Sonic Blue Squier CV precision! I have owned & played quite a few P basses over the years, and these are absolutely amazing. If I didn't have my current fave P bass.... I'd still have my CV P. This colour is just soooo cool too.

I don't know the seller personally, but if you're looking for a top quality Precision- look no further.

Cheers Marc,

I'm so torn as its a great player, sounds great and has the best blue colour but I have two Walshy P Basses which are ace and I'm just thinking about something else for some 80's covers stuff I'm doing hence the trade options.

I'm only making it available for a week and then it'll be withdrawn

On 23/01/2023 at 00:01, BetaFunk said:

Lovely bass and whenever I see a Precision in that colour I can only ever think of one of my 60s Bass heroes the great Johnny Gustafson. 

GLWTS

Thank you  - a fellow Liverpudlian as well I believe

1 hour ago, daveybass said:

Thank you  - a fellow Liverpudlian as well I believe

Yes he was and as kid the first person I ever saw play a Precision on TV which in black and white looked white . It took me another 20+ before I realised  it was Sonic Blue!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can confirm the necks on these basses are lovely to play. I'd heard the shape described as being a "modern C" shape / profile, and it certainly  felt a lot like a Fender US Pbass I once had, which was the description given to the neck on that bass. It's quite slim, front-to-back, very easy on the left hand. There are times when I really wish I could have justified keeping mine, and I often ponder buying another... but I really mustn't! lol

Really surprised this is still here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Marc S said:

I can confirm the necks on these basses are lovely to play. I'd heard the shape described as being a "modern C" shape / profile, and it certainly  felt a lot like a Fender US Pbass I once had, which was the description given to the neck on that bass. It's quite slim, front-to-back, very easy on the left hand. There are times when I really wish I could have justified keeping mine, and I often ponder buying another... but I really mustn't! lol

Really surprised this is still here.

I know, plenty of interest though

• 2 weeks later...
  • daveybass changed the title to Squier 2008 Classic -Sold