Why become a member? ×

I have for sale a drum kit that is now no longer needed.

The kit consits of bass drum, floor tom and two rack toms.
It also comes with Pearl EXP snare and snare stand hi-hat stand, bass pedal, stool and 2 boom stands.

Also in the sale is a 10" sabian splash.

EDIT: NOW GOING FOR £150

If i think of anything else that comes with it i will add later.

Cheers y'all.

Edited by uzzell

[quote name='bumfrog' post='471629' date='Apr 24 2009, 03:48 PM']where are you based and do you have any piccies.

Our drummers kit it uber poo and he's tight so won't buy a new one :)[/quote]

I will be putting up a couple of photo's this evening. I'll be honest and say that its not the best kit in the world but i manage to get a pretty decent sound out of it at the end of the day.

I'm based in swindon, west country. Due to the nature of the kit there is no way i am willing to sent it so collection only i'm afraid. I really need shoot of it soon because i am moving soon and really cant be bothered to take it with me only to sell it anyway. As a result i will be likely to reduce the price every so often to ensure a sale for myself and a bargain for the buyer.

Like i said, pictures to follow.

[quote name='uzzell' post='471636' date='Apr 24 2009, 03:54 PM']I will be putting up a couple of photo's this evening. I'll be honest and say that its not the best kit in the world but i manage to get a pretty decent sound out of it at the end of the day.

I'm based in swindon, west country. Due to the nature of the kit there is no way i am willing to sent it so collection only i'm afraid. I really need shoot of it soon because i am moving soon and really cant be bothered to take it with me only to sell it anyway. As a result i will be likely to reduce the price every so often to ensure a sale for myself and a bargain for the buyer.

Like i said, pictures to follow.[/quote]

awesome, look forward to seeing the piccies. Can't be worse then what our drummer already has, given between every song he has to re-tighten everything for starters :)

[quote name='uzzell' post='471636' date='Apr 24 2009, 03:54 PM']i manage to get a pretty decent sound out of it at the end of the day.[/quote]

It takes a whole day to tune it???

Heh, it looks like a great deal. I'll be watching this.

[quote name='cheddatom' post='471689' date='Apr 24 2009, 04:45 PM']It takes a whole day to tune it???

Heh, it looks like a great deal. I'll be watching this.[/quote]

My intention is for it to be a good deal, i really need it to be gone by the time i move.

• 2 weeks later...

This drum kit is still available. Someone please have it off me, it needs to be sold before i move house. :)

£150 for a drum kit is a steal!

I havent managed to get around to putting photos up yet but i will as soon as someone shows an interest.