Why become a member? ×

2015 Fender American Vintage Reissue ‘58 Precision. Only 8lbs or 3.65kgs! - *SOLD*
£1395
Gloucestershire

MungoBass

Reluctantly selling my 2015 AVRI 58 Precision in White Blonde over a lightweight Ash body.  This is the bass that turned me from a lifelong Jazz Bass fan and user to Precisions, hence the sadness in letting it go.  At only 8lbs or 3.65kgs, it is a joy to pick up, especially for an oldie like me!

The bass is in very nice condition with just a few minor chips, which of course happens with Nitro finishes. There are some nice checking lines, predominantly on the back and the Ash grain is visible through the finish. The neck is very smooth and clean, whilst the frets have plenty of life left in them - they are hardly marked. As expected, it sounds just as you would want from a Precision!

It has a brand new set of Fender Nickels 45 / 105 and has a lovely low action.

The Classic Fender Tweed case is in good condition too.

Collection in person is most welcomed and postage can be arranged if required.

Edited by MungoBass
  • Like 20

This is a true gem of a bass and a true gentleman in this community… wish I could justify another Precision cause this is as unique as it gets!

I’ve played this very bass in person and can testify it’s yet better than it looks. Light, easy, great finish. Starting to lightly check at the back in a natural way. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Gabriel1918

A high value, beautiful bass at a decent price.  If I were looking for another (!) P-bass I'd definitely be going for this one.  All the best with the sale.

• MungoBass changed the title to 2015 Fender American Vintage Reissue ‘58 Precision. Only 8lbs or 3.65kgs!

What a fabulous P Bass. The AVRI’s are amongst the very best instruments Fender ever produced due to the build quality and sound which are second to none in my humble opinion.

I have the ‘62 AVRI, which is one of the very best Basses I’ve owned, or even played over the past half Century & if this were a Rosewood fingerboard I would be all over it like the proverbial, especially at that weight😳

GLWTS, but you shouldn’t really need it for such a superb example👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MungoBass changed the title to SOLD 2015 Fender American Vintage Reissue ‘58 Precision. Only 8lbs or 3.65kgs!