Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-94 USA Now £2600/€2950 - *SOLD*
£2850
Hilversum, The Netherlands

will4bass

Hi there.

Those are terrific, terrific basses. Great playability and wide palette of sounds. Killer B string.

I have the same model, but from 2002. I’ve kept Bartolini p/ups - sounds phenomenal for any kind of music. Will never sell.

Given the prices nowadays I think yours is correct priced as well. Beauty! One would wonder why is this still here.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sinisar1959 said:

Hi there.

Those are terrific, terrific basses. Great playability and wide palette of sounds. Killer B string.

I have the same model, but from 2002. I’ve kept Bartolini p/ups - sounds phenomenal for any kind of music. Will never sell.

Given the prices nowadays I think yours is correct priced as well. Beauty! One would wonder why is this still here.

Thanks for your supportive comments. These oldies have something special. Whether it is a different build quality or ‘just’ the ageimg of the woods I don’t know, but it feels like an old  jeans, without the relic stuff.. just some minor honest playing wear. Considering the condition, the lightness and the extra set of pickups I think the price ia justified. New this would cost now over €5750. Then again: old woods versus new woods is easy math…

• will4bass changed the title to Lakland 55-94 USA Now £2600/€2950
  • will4bass changed the title to Lakland 55-94 USA *SOLD*