Why become a member? ×

FS Enfield Fusion fretless 4-string - *WITHDRAWN*
£1500
Whitstable

Beedster

49 minutes ago, Beedster said:

Temporarily sporting a Badass, a J-Retro and a very very fast MIJ 70's RI neck, in every possible way a Super Jazz (and Precision and 'Ray). There's very few bass tones that can't be squeezed out of this thing one way of another 

D231D9F9-BE95-4C2E-9638-831E7F2395B3_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.9cf84f0828162366cb96ef43840d7de1.jpeg

In this guise - wish I had the money!!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

In this guise - wish I had the money!!!

I was thinking about you when I wrote the above post mate because I nearly wrote "There's very few of Flea's tones that you can't coax out of this", does everything from BSSM to the more mellow Jazz/flats tones of some of his more recent stuff. If I played fretted to any degree I'd keep it like this as the different PUP types and configurations are far more noticeable on a fretted with rounds than as a fretless with flats (funny thing about my frteless playing is that whichever bass I play - and when it comes to fretless I've had Precision, Jazz, 'Ray, Wal, Rick, Status, Sadowsky, and Warmoth, and they all sound like me rather than I sound like them......)

Buy a lottery ticket mate, I'd love this (fretted version) to go to you 👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Beedster said:

I was thinking about you when I wrote the above post mate because I nearly wrote "There's very few of Flea's tones that you can't coax out of this", does everything from BSSM to the more mellow Jazz/flats tones of some of his more recent stuff. If I played fretted to any degree I'd keep it like this as the different PUP types and configurations are far more noticeable on a fretted with rounds than as a fretless with flats (funny thing about my frteless playing is that whichever bass I play - and when it comes to fretless I've had Precision, Jazz, 'Ray, Wal, Rick, Status, Sadowsky, and Warmoth, and they all sound like me rather than I sound like them......)

Buy a lottery ticket mate, I'd love this (fretted version) to go to you 👍

Well…I just saw a photo on Facebook from 3 years ago where I was doing some talk/demonstration at a school…was playing the Flea.

Why do we do these things…

• Like 1

• Beedster changed the title to FS Enfield Fusion fretless 4-string
On 02/04/2023 at 07:18, Musicman666 said:

if you are still on a journey for that ultimate fretless you ought to put status graphite on that audition list.

Agreed I would love to try a Status FL neck on this bass, don’t suppose you have one hanging around…. 🤔

16 hours ago, Beedster said:

Agreed I would love to try a Status FL neck on this bass, don’t suppose you have one hanging around…. 🤔

I had such an unlined J neck and it was gorgeous. I really shouldn’t have sold it. I still really want this bass too but can’t afford it… so, bump for a beautiful boutique fretless at a bargain price

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, three said:

I had such an unlined J neck and it was gorgeous. I really shouldn’t have sold it. I still really want this bass too but can’t afford it… so, bump for a beautiful boutique fretless at a bargain price

It was a P neck on a Jazz, if you want it back drop me a pm 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Beedster changed the title to FS Enfield Fusion fretless 4-string **Withdrawn**