Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Klystron 550 Head / Matching1x15 cab UK Built NOW £375 !!! - *WITHDRAWN*
£400
Rugby

Stealth

PICS TO FOLLOW ITS IN OUR REHEARSAL ROOM.

Both in good condition gigged but not the usual battered boxes !

When I first got the amp the sub octave pot was scratchy so I gave it to Ashdown to repair. They kindly replaced all the rotary pots and have it the once over so now it’s top notch.

The cab has a Neo speaker and heavy duty pop out casters fitted so is pretty easy to move around. 

Nope it not the latest featherweight rig the size of a biscuit tin but it doesn’t sound like one either loads of punch bottom end to shake small planets and a vey cool retro look.

I can deliver free within 50 miles of Rugby maybe further by arrangement. 

I’ve popped a couple of stock pics on till I get some of the actual beast.

Cab Info 

https://www.zzounds.com/item--ASDNEO115H

Amp infö current add !!!

https://vibeseller.com/prodotto/ashdown-klystron-500-head-u-k-made/

76D62765-898A-4572-80F1-90C5A7F3A922.jpeg

91949EEC-E9F0-42FC-A078-4609C48760D5.jpeg

Edited by Stealth
  • Like 6

• Stealth changed the title to Ashdown Klystron 550 Head / Matching1x15 cab UK Built NOW £375 !!!

I'm in Biggar Scotland.

I did check the distance but its too far away even if i was a definite on it.

It just wouldn't make sense travelling that far. It would cost me a fortune in fuel. Its approx 300 miles each way that would cost me around £150-£180 in fuel.

Just bought a new Handbox WB-100 and i would need to justify another amp to my wife even at this ridiculously low price.

Dave

• Stealth changed the title to WITHDRAWN ……,.Ashdown Klystron 550 Head / Matching1x15 cab UK Built NOW £375 !!!