Why become a member? ×

Line6 Pod X3 Live

karlbbb

Here is a 5 month old Pod X3 Live fully boxed with PSU, manuals and USB lead. Theres a few multi-fx around but this is just amazing. Can be used on guitar, bass & vocals. Outstanding versatility, great sound. The tube simulations are really good, and you can get "grit" and overdrive without it sounding digital. Dual tone capabilities (two signal paths) so you can have a clean tone with an amp sim, and then another with loads of FX/distortion etc, and be able to control the volumes between the two. It's a great feature.

This Pod is in great condition apart from one of the plastic strips with the pedal functions, which has come up on one corner when I caught it moving it around at a gig. Nothing a touch of glue won't sort out, and I've shown it in a picture.

Looking for [b]£220[/b] collected, [b]£230[/b] posted or deliver around the NW for the same price. Cash on collection or bank transfer, will accept PayPal if you're willing to pay the fees :) .

Cheers,
Karl.

Edited by karlbbb

For a month old, that is a superb price! I'm really starting to get to grips with the endless possibilities of the Dual Engine on the X3. I like running two seperate rigs, for clean, one dirty and send them out seperate channels for recording.

[quote name='velvetkevorkian' post='467967' date='Apr 20 2009, 11:43 PM']Would you consider posting?[/quote]
[quote name='Archetype' post='468798' date='Apr 21 2009, 05:15 PM']Im really tempted by this... would you consider posting?

G[/quote]

Theres a possibility I would post, it's just I'm not the biggest fan. I'm just currently talking to someone interested, but if it doesn't happen I'll definitely consider shipping.

[quote name='dood' post='468164' date='Apr 21 2009, 10:12 AM']For a month old, that is a superb price! I'm really starting to get to grips with the endless possibilities of the Dual Engine on the X3. I like running two seperate rigs, for clean, one dirty and send them out seperate channels for recording.[/quote]

Cheers, dood! It was from your recommendation that I got one! I'm only selling on because I quite recently departed the band and I think my best intentions would be to start looking for a proper career. I still have my trusty piano! :)

[quote name='Jarhead' post='468893' date='Apr 21 2009, 06:22 PM']Don't suppose you would be interested in a p/ex for £200 and a Boss TU-2?

Zach[/quote]

Hi Zach, thanks for the offer, but I'm just selling all my music gear on for now! :)

Cheers, Karl

[quote name='karlbbb' post='468827' date='Apr 21 2009, 05:40 PM']Cheers, dood! It was from your recommendation that I got one![/quote]

Awwww! I'm touched! ;o) Thank you! Really enjoyin getting some really gnarly tones out of mine!

[quote name='karlbbb' post='469772' date='Apr 22 2009, 05:33 PM']No problem, I've just got it on hold for BC'er, if it falls through I'll let you know. :)[/quote]

Oki, be great if I got it, but if I don't I have my eye on that DHA amp for sale, and the modeling facilities on here were what I was most interested in.

Zach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...