Why become a member? ×

Barefaced BB2 (Gen 3.0) & Cover - £750 ONO - *SOLD*
£750
East London

Al Krow

Barefaced BB2 cab and Rocksolid cover, in very good condition.

Weight 29 lbs

Happy to meet half-way within reasonable distance of any of London, Birmingham, Cambridge or Oxford

BF BB2 I.JPG

BF BB2 II .JPG

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 7

• Al Krow changed the title to Barefaced BB2 (Gen 3.0) & Cover - vgc
24 minutes ago, GlamBass74 said:

the latest incarnation has the handle on the top face, is wide and shallow and the middle of the three "ports" is blocked

Yes indeedy! It's the new BB3 and available from BF with cover for £1,121 (on at the same price as a new BB2). 

• Like 3

• Al Krow changed the title to Barefaced BB2 (Gen 3.0) & Cover - £750 ONO
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/10/2022 at 09:28, Al Krow said:

Yes indeedy! It's the new BB3 and available from BF with cover for £1,121 (on at the same price as a new BB2). 

I'd be careful with the terminology here. From the photo this 100% definitely is a BB2, not a BB3. However, it is a Gen 3 Barefaced cabinet, using the 12XN woofers. Prior cabinets used off the shelf Eminence drivers.

11 hours ago, chyc said:

I'd be careful with the terminology here. From the photo this 100% definitely is a BB2, not a BB3. However, it is a Gen 3 Barefaced cabinet, using the 12XN woofers. Prior cabinets used off the shelf Eminence drivers.

Yes completely agree, this isn't the BB3 - I was responding to some chap commenting that there's a more recently model (ie the BB3). Please refer to the description on the ad which clearly states what this cabinet is. 

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Al Krow changed the title to SOLD - Barefaced BB2 (Gen 3.0) & Cover - £750 ONO