Why become a member? ×

SKC Bogart Sport Custom 5 £1500 - *WITHDRAWN*
£1995
Woking

lowregisterhead

For sale is my custom made SKC Bogart Sport in Alpine White. It was made for me by Stefan at SKC about 4 years ago to my specs (35" scale, 19mm spacing) and has Bartolini MM and Candy Bar pickups with a Mike Pope Flex Core 4-band preamp.

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 15

19 hours ago, BreadBin said:

Thats a lovely thing.

I'm not in the market (I'm approximately £1990 short) but am interested to know - does it take regular strings or double ball-end?

Regular strings. There are individual screw clamps in the headpiece.

• Thanks 1

• lowregisterhead changed the title to SKC Bogart Sport Custom 5 Reduced

Ah Jesus, I am speechless - everything I'm currently lusting over in one instrument- graphite, 35", 19mm, Stingray Humbucker and jazz pickups and headless to boot, in a lovely colour.

I've no means of raising the cash, but it's a stunning instrument and that was some lovely playing in the demo

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Graham said:

Ah Jesus, I am speechless - everything I'm currently lusting over in one instrument- graphite, 35", 19mm, Stingray Humbucker and jazz pickups and headless to boot, in a lovely colour.

I've no means of raising the cash, but it's a stunning instrument and that was some lovely playing in the demo

You're most kind. And you're only down the road. You're very welcome to come and have a look at it if you want - no obligation to buy! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/09/2022 at 21:31, pumkinkin said:

Beautiful bass and great demo -though I'm not looking to buy another bass and I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic currently, so just asking out of curiosity: does it have passive tone control too?

Thanks! The push/pull volume pot for active/passive is just for bypass in the event of the battery dying. The pan pot and coil tap still work, but there's no EQ.

Edited by lowregisterhead

• lowregisterhead changed the title to SKC Bogart Sport Custom 5 - trades added
  • lowregisterhead changed the title to SKC Bogart Sport Custom 5
  • 3 weeks later...
  • lowregisterhead changed the title to SKC Bogart Sport Custom 5 WITHDRAWN