Ernie Ball Musicman US Sterling Bass 1996 on hold - *SOLD*
£985
Lancaster

ash

I bought this beautiful sunburst and rosewood US EB MusicMan Sterling from here recently. This is the American made Sterling not to be confused with the cheaper - albeit very well made - product line. 

I love the sound and playability but I prefer the maple board on the MM Sterling that I recently withdrew from sale. 

This instrument is very light for a MusicMan at around 3.8 kgs. This one was built in 1996. There are a couple of minor dings and the strap buttons are replacements. 

There is a basic non Musicman case with it. 

I found it more comfortable than the StingRay models owing to the narrow neck, smaller body and contouring. It’s currently wearing Daddarios. The neck is very similar to a Jazz in feel and is very comfortable, the preamp is excellent giving a wide range of useable tones. 

Postage will be around £30 UK only. More pics to follow. No trades unless you have a maple board US Sterling. 

59488E92-B651-4B16-B8BD-22AE0C04B3F6.jpeg

6301E3E9-972F-4372-B716-F43B33FA4678.jpeg

DD8C75DD-D9C4-455F-8807-45BCCFF7E134.jpeg

Edited by ash
Sold
  • Like 6

Yes shall I put it on hold for you? 

7 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

I’d like this, Ash, please. I’m travelling back to the UK tomorrow. Could we sort out details over the weekend please?

17 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

I’d like this, Ash, please. I’m travelling back to the UK tomorrow. Could we sort out details over the weekend please?

Awesome!!

• ash changed the title to Ernie Ball Musicman US Sterling Bass 1996 on hold
  • ash changed the title to Ernie Ball Musicman US Sterling Bass 1996 now sold