Why become a member? ×

Markbass little mark 1 [reduced to £275]

mr_russ

First gen model, the yellow 450watter- it's massively punchy and loud, a great 'best of both worlds' amp- being nicely clear but still very warm. I've used it to great effect on many a gig paired with a markbass std102h front ported 2x10- perfect with a 5 string.

It's in great condition, a couple of very minor paint scratches but it's been kept in the markbass bag all its life (included)
I'm after £275

No trades this time as I've just bought an LMK.

russfcox \at\ gmail \dot\ com

based in Saltdean, Brighton- viewings welcome

r

Edited by mr_russ

Would you consider a trade for a Hartke HA3500 with rack mounting kit and rackbag? May not be powerful enough for you at 350 watts into 4 ohms.

I'm looking for a lightweight head to go with my non-lightweight Accugroove cab and I dont really need the rack; I tend to use the Hartke unracked.

well I spent another couple of hours at GAK and decided that there wasn't enough of a difference between the littlemark2/LMK and the TA501/3 to warrant an extra £500 so I've gone with an LMK which I shall bundle into an aluminium case- the main bonus for me is having 2 channels for going between my jazz and SR5.

So-

My littlemark c is for sale 'good'n propa' £300 shipped anywhere in mainland UK

Hi Stephen,
the little mark 2 is slightly lighter, 500watts instead of 450 and has the VPF filter (mid cut).

I've got an lmk (the 2 channel one) which has the same poweramp section as the littlemark2 as far as i'm aware- it's no louder than my littlemark.

drop me a line if you're interested, I'm waiting for TheRev to get back to me ;D

Russ

If it's any help I've owned both the Mk I (the yellow one) and the LM II.

IMO there isn't THAT much difference in the sound between the two and no difference that I could hear in the volume.

I changed on a whim but would be more than happy to own a mark I in hindsight.

Therefore I would recommend the Mk I to anyone who wishing to get very close the the LM II sound at a cheaper price.

Frank

afraid not, it was me who first asked dave to build a bass version of his pedals, #1 of the original hi-plate bass version was built for me, as was the first dual one- they're excellent but I don't really need one at the mo.

thanks for the offer kev :)-

russ