Why become a member? ×

Warwick RockStand folding stand for 5 basses - *SOLD*
£15
Crystal Palace, South London

• 2 weeks later...

The OP is also the only person ever to buy Rummikub - that Richard briers advert where he sounds like a teddy bear is a real turn off 

sorry - I’d love it but can’t find space as I only have two basses so I’m pretty much the bass chat version of Bob cratchett in A Christmas Carol 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geek99 said:

The OP is also the only person ever to buy Rummikub - that Richard briers advert where he sounds like a teddy bear is a real turn off 

sorry - I’d love it but can’t find space as I only have two basses so I’m pretty much the bass chat version of Bob cratchett in A Christmas Carol 🙄

If you buy the stand it will encourage you to get more basses!

I don’t think Rummikub has ever been played. Buy the stand and I’ll throw it in for free 😁

Pie Face is great fun. More on my level. 

I'd deffo be up for this if its still about after i get over my 'Operation'...

Pins, Plate n 6 Screws in ankle, done tib n fib... so on crutches, at the mo, but when i can drive again...

I'm local-ish in Orpington.

Don't spose you ever venture over this way, to get on the M25 or A21?

Edited by PaulThePlug

43 minutes ago, PaulThePlug said:

I'd deffo be up for this if its still about after i get over my 'Operation'...

Pins, Plate n 6 Screws in ankle, done tib n fib... so on crutches, at the mo, but when i can drive again...

I'm local-ish in Orpington.

Don't spose you ever venture over this way, to get on the M25 or A21?

Sounds painful. Hope you recover quickly and well. If I venture your way in the next few weeks I’ll let you know 😊

3 hours ago, lapolpora said:

Yes it is! Well spotted. From a Mark I Stage 88. Alongside loads of recycling material and other clutter! 😀

Oh man, I’d love an 88-key Rhodes. An early 70s suitcase 88 came up locally during lockdown but the shop weren’t allowing visits so was unable to test it. I didn’t want to drop a load of coin on something that might’ve needed loads of work so I missed out. Still toying with ordering a new mark 8, but they are only 73 keys for now. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Quatschmacher said:

Oh man, I’d love an 88-key Rhodes. An early 70s suitcase 88 came up locally during lockdown but the shop weren’t allowing visits so was unable to test it. I didn’t want to drop a load of coin on something that might’ve needed loads of work so I missed out. Still toying with ordering a new mark 8, but they are only 73 keys for now. 

And 8 grand!

• lapolpora changed the title to Warwick RockStand folding stand SOLD