Why become a member? ×

Evenin' All

Jonners

Hello from the Isle of Wight. Just found this site whilst looking at left handed basses for sale to feed my GAS meter and very pleased to be able to say hello. Played guitar most of my long life and saxophone was my passion until I had to have my chest opened up by the cardiac surgeon. Then along came the bass and the rest is history as they say. Now completely hooked and wish I had taken it up decades ago. Currently own an Ibanez Mikro which is great for carrying on two wheel transport, a Hofner Contemporary which is lovely with flats, a Marcus Miller U5 short scale in mint which is also fantastic in a different sort of way, and recently got a Harley Benton 414 Rick lookalike which I just couldn't resist at £165 from Thomann. I play in a couple of church bands and take my Trace Elliot Elf which plugs into the PA and makes a great foldback as well as being highly portable.

Anyway - nice to meet you. Cheers

Welcome aboard :crigon_04:

Left hand, right hand, second-hand, all tastes catered for.

Lots of worship bassists here too, we come here to moan about the church pianists and the state of CCW, and to occasionally swap tips for fitting funk basslines into communion songs.  BC=Bass Confessional.