Why become a member? ×

Wonderlove, Ditto, TU-2, SYB-3
£1234
Wirral

jdbrewst

Having a clear out to free up some money for a bass upgrade/change. Various conditions, see below!

3 Leaf Audio Wonderlove - £180

In need of a clean and missing a grub screw for the one of the knobs but otherwise good condition. Instruction sheet but no original box. Velcro on back. 

TC Electronic Ditto - £35

Some superficial scratches on front surface but otherwise good condition. Velcro on back. 

Boss TU-2 - £35

Perhaps my first ever pedal, so must date from mid 90s. It’s battered but works perfectly. 

Boss SYB-3 - £35

Another 90s purchase, equally battered cosmetically, with the added issue of the first concentric knob having taken a whack and each not turning freely. Still works fine. The secondary B output is missing the ring/nut that secures the output. 

I’ve attempted to research prices as best as possible, taking into account condition and little issues.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

I'm keen on getting a Wonderlove but it was only about a month ago that I got a Helix Stomp XL and sold off almost all of my pedals to justify the cost and told myself that a single multi-fx is the simplified solution to my pedalboard life....it's only a matter of time before I relapse though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1