Why become a member? ×

AKG K702 headphones
£70

Excellent condition.

I’m a bit of a headphone junky, I have four pairs of headphones, these are the least used - they’ve probably had four or five hours usage.

I’ve - oddly for me - lost the box, but they’ll come well packaged. I’ll include the case that they’re photographed with. It’s not a perfect fit, but it’s kept them safe and clean.

Some details:

AKG K702 Reference Open-Back Over-Ear Studio Headphones

The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering.

Specifications:

Headphone type - open

Sensitivity headphones - 105 dB SPL/V

Rated Impedance - 62 Ohms

Detachable cable - yes

Cable Length - 3 m

Earpads replaceable - yes

Maximum input power - 200 mW

Audio frequency bandwidth - 10 - 39800 Hz

Reference Studio Headphones

for precision listening, mixing and mastering.

The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones.

The K702's comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The K702s are individually checked and serial-numbered.

73EF4D49-E207-4912-90DC-F648B59EF7FC.jpeg

BF125F18-F90A-4C87-B5F2-044FCDF17978.jpeg

• Like 2