Why become a member? ×

Zoom MS-60B

Guest BassAdder27

A few have recently mentioned this effects pedal 

What is the Tuner like ? Is is chromatic ? Easy to see on Stage ?

Also I believe it’s possible to use a USB midi foot controller with it to make it into a multi footswitch unit ? 

Finally does it colour your tone at all ? 

The tuner is chromatic and easy to see/use. I don't know about the Midi stuff. I used one for years and didn't find that it changed the tone noticeably.

The compressor and modulation effects are particularly good. And for stage use I found the ability to set up a clean sound, effect patch, clean sound, different effect, clean sound etc and just tap through them really easy to use. 

They're a total bargain in my opinion. Recommended. 

I’ve got one coming so hoping to get a decent tuner, compressor and perhaps a little drive push when needed,

Watching the demos it seems to be a lot more powerful than I thought and didn’t realise you can step through saved patches by saving them as A, B, C etc etc

How do you activate the tuner function ? 

33 minutes ago, BassAdder27 said:

I’ve got one coming so hoping to get a decent tuner, compressor and perhaps a little drive push when needed,

Watching the demos it seems to be a lot more powerful than I thought and didn’t realise you can step through saved patches by saving them as A, B, C etc etc

How do you activate the tuner function ? 

You'll get everything on your list and masses more. You just hold the footswitch down to activate the tuner/mute.

I use mine for synth sounds and modulations. The reverbs are pretty good too, but I’m not a reverb user on bass.

I’ve run my guitar through it whilst using the compression and reverb and it does a pretty good job in those departments too.