Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!

carlosfandango

Hello,
after much consideration I have decided to let my beloved Sandberg 4 go. It's 1 year old, in great nick (no dings or scratches), no fret wear. I have played it a lot but looked after it well and it could be taken for a new bass. It comes with a Sandberg gig-bag and a set of new strings of your choice!

Short facts:
Sandberg California PM 4, Alder Body, Maple Neck & Rosewood Fret board , Scale 34" , Chrome Hardware, mint Pickguard, 1 x Delano P-Style 1 x Delano Powerhumbucker, Sandberg 2 Band EQ with passiv Tone control, Activ-Passive switchable

the bass is very flexible and you can dial in anything from a P-bass tone to a MM tone and very unique and wicked slap tone. It can be very aggressive sounding and cuts through most mixes.

Read more about the bass here:

[url="http://www.sandberg-guitars.de/"]http://www.sandberg-guitars.de/[/url]

there are several really good reviews under the press clippings section.

Price:
Thomann asks £772 plus shipping VAT etc
Bass centre: £789.00

My price: £500 (fair innit!)

I take paypal, money transfer or cash on delivery and can organise shipping to anywhere in the UK or EU (at your expense... …)

I will organise some images later but here is a first pic....just to tempt you!

Reason for the sale: Got the same but a 5 string custom that I play more often and as they sound very similar I have decided to let go of the 4 string.

Any Q's just PM me or call me (POM me for my number)

Cheers!

Carl

PS, oh forgot to mention that I'm open for trades...as ususal!

Stuff I would be interested in:
- Fretless (stingy, pbass....warwick.....ehhhh...)
- 6 string
- Eden Traveller 550b plus cabs
- A really good 4x10 (Eden, EA, Aguliar, Accugroove)
- ehhhh.....surprise me!

Edited by carlosfandango

• 2 weeks later...

very nice looking bass!!!

from what ive read these are awesome!!!!!

come on people buy this!!!!! :)

[quote name='charic' post='53844' date='Sep 1 2007, 02:35 PM']I always wondered what a MM style pup would look like there. It looks awesome :huh:... hmmm ideas (my poor pbass may be getting more features)[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='carlosfandango' post='47515' date='Aug 19 2007, 09:51 PM']Hello,
after much consideration I have decided to let my beloved Sandberg 4 go. It's 1 year old, in great nick (no dings or scratches), no fret wear. I have played it a lot but looked after it well and it could be taken for a new bass. It comes with a Sandberg gig-bag and a set of new strings of your choice!

Short facts:
Sandberg California PM 4, Alder Body, Maple Neck & Rosewood Fret board , Scale 34" , Chrome Hardware, mint Pickguard, 1 x Delano P-Style 1 x Delano Powerhumbucker, Sandberg 2 Band EQ with passiv Tone control, Activ-Passive switchable

the bass is very flexible and you can dial in anything from a P-bass tone to a MM tone and very unique and wicked slap tone. It can be very aggressive sounding and cuts through most mixes.

Is she still for sale?

Greetz Lothar

Price:

I take paypal, money transfer or cash on delivery and can organise shipping to anywhere in the UK or EU (at your expense... …)

Reason for the sale: Got the same but a 5 string custom that I play more often and as they sound very similar I have decided to let go of the 4 string.

Cheers!

Carl

- 6 string
- ehhhh.....surprise me![/quote]

[quote name='carlosfandango' post='47515' date='Aug 19 2007, 09:51 PM']Hello,

Short facts:

Price:

Cheers!

Carl

- 6 string
- ehhhh.....surprise me![/quote]

I want to buy this bass?
Is she still for sale?
I,am from holland
Brgds Lothar