Why become a member? ×

Another EBS Octabass!!!

lee650

[attachment=22994:P5200023.JPG]Hi Everyone
Need a quick bit of cash, so im selling my Octabass as im not really using it, its in very good condition as was bought new and kept in a pedal board, i dont have the box for it thuogh.
You all know what this is, it tracks really well and the three way switch adds a lot of versitility, id like £65 posted.
please PM me if youve any questions - cheers -lee

Ps The EBS Multicomp may be available in the near future (not the multicomp in the pic, a newer one)

THIS IS NOW SOLD, THANKS FOR THE INTEREST EVERYBODY - LEE :)

Edited by lee650

[quote name='lee650' post='449016' date='Mar 29 2009, 10:02 PM'][attachment=22994:P5200023.JPG]Hi Everyone
Need a quick bit of cash, so im selling my Octabass as im not really using it, its in very good condition as was bought new and kept in a pedal board, i dont have the box for it thuogh.
You all know what this is, it tracks really well and the three way switch adds a lot of versitility, id like £65 posted.
please PM me if youve any questions - cheers -lee

Ps The EBS Multicomp may be available in the near future (not the multicomp in the pic, a newer one)[/quote]

PM'ed

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='449151' date='Mar 30 2009, 01:04 AM']Gimme a shout if you think about moving the chorus on :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sorry mate the unichorus went ages ago :) credit crunch forcing me to sell my toys!!! - lee