Why become a member? ×

NKD (New knob day) 😂

JPJ

Loving my v2 Sire five string as much as I do, there was only one thing I disliked, the original plastic control knobs.

I did try sourcing alternatives a while ago but I wasn’t happy with what I was able to source and then last week I bit the bullet and ordered what I needed from John East. Just installed them and I think they look rather spiffing even if I say so myself. 

3405BB1F-298A-4DD4-931A-E12F8E599749.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, JPJ said:

Loving my v2 Sire five string as much as I do, there was only one thing I disliked, the original plastic control knobs.

I did try sourcing alternatives a while ago but I wasn’t happy with what I was able to source and then last week I bit the bullet and ordered what I needed from John East. Just installed them and I think they look rather spiffing even if I say so myself. 

I have the very same East knobs on my Mustang… a stacked volume for PJ pickups and a tone. Very classy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JPJ said:

Perfect choice...immeasurably nicer than the old ones.

• Like 1