Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shergold Bass Project Sold elsewhere
£350
Lancaster

Hi I have this project for sale - sadly I’ve not had time to complete it and I’m moving house soon. The neck is NOS purchased from eBay last year. The body custom made by a luthier for me based on a long horn Marathon, the control plate and pickup surround (protective plastic still in place) were also custom made.The tuners are complete and Shergold types, the loom is from a stereo Marathon and will need maintenance but I believe it works. The neck plate and bridge are from a Squier bass. The pickup is a cheap one but I will included it if it’s any use.
The project needs finishing. I’m looking for offers before I put it online elsewhere as I thought there may be interest on here. I don’t want to split it really. The body is superb and was made for the neck so it’s a perfect fit. If you want the body and neck together and no other parts let me know. There are no other parts. 
 It’s an opportunity to create your own take on a Shergold. Thanks! No trades. Happy to post at buyer’s cost in U.K. 

Edited by ash
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic