Why become a member? ×

Gator case,skb 2u rack case,wall hangers and Eden Combo

Gator hard case : Have only used this a couple of times in the guitarists car
in my previous band. Been in loft since ,gathering dust.
It has keys ,silica gel ,cerificate dating march2006 and smells lovely.
Excellent condition, a couple of scratch/paint marks on bottom otherwise mint. £25.00 collection.
**COULD MEET IN CENTRAL LONDON**

SKB RACK CASE: fits head amp etc. used but tough,durable and does the job. Have rack bag so don't need this.£15.00

**NOW SOLD**

Guitar holders to display your beloved. I bought too many for my flat ,so have 5 left.
Each one contains 3 screws and 3 rawplugs except for one.
Best thing is to make me an offer if interested and see how we get on .

**NOW SOLD**

Eden -NC250 Bass Combo:I know that this is possibly the wrong section ,but if tou get gas attack... :)
Awesome sound ,fits into boot of car. Only reason I'm offloading is purely for portability
purposes(I don't drive ,and went the Head/Cab route)
There is hum at low volume,but when cranked up this isn't a problem and I have gigged with it.

If no interest here ,then I will go to flea bay with a starting price of £250.00

Cheers
RATM

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

[quote name='agroupuk' post='441657' date='Mar 22 2009, 12:51 PM']I just woke up so I might have missed it in the post ... but.... if you want people to collect you might want to put your location in the post OR update your profile.

Free bump :)

Edd[/quote]

Oh yeah,forgot about that. Thanks Edd :rolleyes:

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='441623' date='Mar 22 2009, 12:01 PM']Gator hard case : Have only used this a couple of times in the guitarists car
in my previous band. Been in loft since ,gathering dust.
It has keys ,silica gel ,cerificate dating march2006 and smells lovely.
Excellent condition, a couple of scratch/paint marks on bottom otherwise mint. £25.00 collection.

Cheers
RATM[/quote]

Oh cock, I just went out yesterday and spent £50 on a new case.............BUM.......P!

• 3 weeks later...