govons

NO MORE FOR SALE
£1600
Italy

Absolute bargain. Good luck 🤞 

(I have a white pickguard still under plastic available for a Special if black on black is not your thing)

Edited by skb558

Lovely bass, if 2020 had not been so catastrophic for my finances I would be seriously interested.

GLWTS

6 minutes ago, NoirBass said:

Lovely bass, if 2020 had not been so catastrophic for my finances I would be seriously interested.

GLWTS

correct, this is very nice playable bass, the roasted maple neck is very smooth to play. Anyway you can alwasy make an offer then we'll see

21 hours ago, Tonci said:

Trades?

Hi Tonci, best option is of course to sell it but you can propose your ideas

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alexcar66
      Musicman Old Smoothie 40th Anniversary bass, excellent condition, Chocolate Burst finish maple board, 10lbs comes with case etc, SOLD

• By SurroundedByManatees
      Fernandes SB-85
      Very nice and rare Stingray inspired model from Fernandes. This bass is bass on the Stingrays from that Era, so with 3 bolt neck, slab body bullet truss rod...
      The bass is in reasonable condition for its +/- 40 years in existence. There are scratches and dents (a few deeper ones on the back), but nothing structural. The original preamp has oxidation (will include it in the sale), but an original Music Man Preamp which has been fitted now. Some wood has been carved out of the cavity to make the preamp fit.
      Pics:

I am located in the Netherlands, but I am happy to ship at buyers risk and expense.
      Asking €675
      No trades please, the funds already have a destination:) 
      UK buyers please contact me before purchasing so we can find out what's the best option given the current situation.
    • By ROBR
      Hi,
      I have MM fretted 5 Stringray (1993, 22 frets).  I have been recently moving to playing fretless, via a converted 4 string Ibanez SR. (works Ok).  However, I would like to move to a 5 string fretless for the low B option.  I can either buy a Status carbon fibre neck for the MM for about £400 all in or get a 2nd hand 5 string fretless Ibanez/cort for about the same money.  ( No I am not ripping out the frets in the MM neck).  I am thinking more about the new neck as I get to play the MM which is being neglected and I can't bear to sell her etc, and it means I don't have to sneak another bass into the house.
      Any comments .....
    • By Lukasz Chyla
      Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay 5 HH 2016 Limited Edition
      Grab a bargain - £1350

Comes with with original hard case.
      Hardly used, very good condition.
      5-way switching system with active 3-band preamp.
      Brilliant instrument with huge sounds palette to choose from.

Trade - Dingwall 5 string.
      Any questions, let me know.