Why become a member? ×

New and improved collection :)

Shockwave

Hey guys.

Nice day out i am sure some of you have seen, so heres some updated pics :)

Pictured

Status S2 5 string headless, graphite neck, Lovely to play!

Status S1 in red, Headed, Graphite neck, not sure about this one until i get some lighter strings. Not sure if i will get used to the 35" scale. But heres hoping!

Yamaha Attitude LTD II, One of the best four strings i have ever played. Famously for sale recently. Lovely instrument :rolleyes:

Ibanez Gary Willis fretless. My main gigging/practicing bass. It's all i need til i have the money to get a nice Status Fretless 5. I may be looking into replacing the electronics at somepoint. Great fretless!

Also pictured is my lovely Roland DB-900. Its a fantastic 7 speaker combo. Considering keeping it now :D

Continued.

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='437886' date='Mar 17 2009, 10:54 PM']Nice collection Rob, but what happened to the Yamaha BB bass you got from Greenking/Peter?[/quote]

That went to a fellow BC member in sheepcountry. Was a lovely bass to play and such, But didnt get on with the sound. P-J doesant seem to work.

[quote name='josh3184' post='437891' date='Mar 17 2009, 10:59 PM']nice collection! Is the Sheehan staying the course?[/quote]

I have a BCer oohing and ahhing it at the moment, so i am unsure if i will be keeping her, Its a very unique bass, and i do like to play it, But i am right off 4 strings at the moment. I'll sure as hell miss it when its gone though!

Rob.