sbrag

SOLD Barefaced Retro 210
£425
Bristol

Barefaced retro 210 bass cab for sale. Very good condition except for a bit of Barefaced Tolex peel on the back which is common on these cabs. Great sound very loud and light. Comes with a Roqsolid cover. This is 4 ohm version as confirmed by an email from Alex and Barefaced.

31x63x33 cm 14 kg. Up to 800 watts power handling. More specs on the barefaced website.

Collection preferred from Downend in Bristol. Any trials welcome.  Any qs please let me know.

20200908_123605.jpg

20200908_123502.jpg

20200908_123621.jpg

20200908_123627.jpg

20200908_123732.jpg

20200908_123529.jpg

Edited by sbrag
Item sold

Open to sensible offers and postage at buyers cost and risk if I can find a solid box for it.  

Possibly but I need to find a box and it would be at your cost and risk. Ive had a recent bad experience with a courier (nothing music related) but I can look into it.

Edited by sbrag
Typos

From just having a quick look on Parcel2Go it looks like insured postage to France would be about £50. If you are interested please send me a DM with an address and ill see if i can can get a more accurate price.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sbrag
      2 x Hartke Hydrive 112 HD cabs. For sale. Only selling as ive just bought a Barefaced Super 12T and can't keep them all.
      Pretty much mint condition. I've used them at about 3 rehearsals and I think the guy I bought them from had gigged them once. I don't think they've ever been pushed hard. 
      Switchable between 4 and 8 ohm and come with unpadded vinyl covers.
      Looking for £175 each or £300 for both.
      Socially distanced trials welcome at downend in Bristol. Collection preferred but will post at buyers cost and risk. 
      No trades thanks.
      Features:
      Manufacturer: Hartke Series: HyDrive Capacity: from 200 Watt Capacity (Watt): 300 Impedance (Ohm): 4, 8 Number of Speakers: 1 Speaker Manufacturer: Hartke Speakers: 12" HyDrive Papier/Aluminium Tweeter: Yes Bass Reflex System: Yes Number of inputs: 4 Input: Speakon + jack Wheels: No Tilt-back design: No Width (mm): 483 Height (mm): 406 Length (mm): 381 Weight (kg): 15.4

• By ricksterphil
      FOR SALE - NO TRADES THANKS
      My Barefaced Super12T
      Bought from this parish 2 years ago. It has the controllable tweeter (hence the 'T') and comes with a Roqsolid cover with plywood grill protector and bottom flap
      It's been gigged but is in good condition apart from a chip in the wood at the top right on one of the ports. This is inside and doesn't really show unless you're looking (I've stuck a bit of black boot polish on to cover it up)
      I can courier for cost, which should be around £35 via UPS fully insured. I will get a quote for you if you wish
      If you're looking at this you know how good these cabs are. If not, there are many reviews on here and online. All the heft you'll ever need without the physical weight is how I'd describe this cab

• By geoffbassist
      Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12" speaker cabinet with official cover in good condition.
      Power: 4ohm, 200 watts.
      Weight: 29lb
      Size: 17” H x 17” W x 12.5”D.
      Condition is very good with a few small scuffs or marks. The 12” Wizzy speaker works perfectly and has had very little use.
      This is the ‘regular’ version, not the ‘M-Line’ version.
      Collection in person only from my home in Pudsey near Leeds. 

- reduced to £215