Hellzero

!!! SOLD !!! SIVCAK OSCII 5, fiver Jazz Bass on steroids with the best and most transparent preamp
£1250
Etalle, South Belgium

Posted (edited)

Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as this amazing one. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

SIVCAK OSCII 5, fiver Jazz Bass on steroids with the best and most transparent preamp to date (I've tried everything on the market).

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, adledman said:

nice, i hope the idiot  buyer sees your advert ha! most amusing!

It was probably @Hellzero himself! 😂

• Haha 1

Yes I sold him loads of dish sponges a few months ago, he said he was using them as mutes.

• Haha 1

But what has he been muting with them? I heard if you strategically place a dish sponge it helps to mute flatulence... 🤔

• Haha 1

Before, after or during the dishes ?

On hold, you dish sponge Bobs ! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mikem8634
      BOTH SOLD

Now with free shipping. Scratchplate free with the bridge if you want it
      Happy to consider any interesting trades for 6 string (non bass) stuff.

Payment by PPG if that's okay with everyone.
      Also listed on The Fretboard Forum (and I've been around a lot longer on there in case I seem a bit new)

Hipshot 4 String B Style Bass Bridge - £40  now £30
      Satin Finish  
      19mm string spacing  
      4 mounting holes  
      UPC: 00840000916983  
      SKU: 5B400BC-750  
      https://hipshotproducts.com/products/4-string-b-style-bass-bridge  
      Bought second-hand but not installed as it’s not a direct retrofit for a Jazz bass. Oops!  
      Looks in excellent nick and is a quality chunky thing.  

-----  

Venom Jazz Bass scratch plate - £10 posted or free with the bridge
      White Pearloid  
      Very lightly aged - yellowed at the edges and around the screw holes

Cheers folks
    • By cascanicoff
      I recently aquired a bass through a trade. It is a very lovely bass, but regretably it has to go, I still have too many of them. So here you are: JCR Jazzbass 5, 24 frets, all at your disposal.
      JCR (Jaume Catalá Redondo) is a Spanish luthier that is beginning to get his well deserved recognition among the best in the continent. You have already seen in Basschat a number of his gorgeous products, and they are very fantastic. Many of his basses have an obvious source of inspiration in Fodera, but this bass is diferent. We are talking of a jazzbass design with 24 frets. It reminds me a lot of such models as the Mayones Hadrien Feraud bass. I hope the colleague Mustafunk does not mind if I take his previous ad for this very bass, so that you can find all the details and some soundclips/videos (definitely much better than anything I could record myself 😔).
      The price of this bass is 1400 euro. In that sense, the 1300 pound tag established in the ad is a maximum in case the pound rate goes down, but right now 1255 pounds will do the deal. The bass is in Bilbao - Spain, in very good condition except for some mini-scratches on the horns that barely appear in the pics. I would ship it in a hardcase, also in excellent condition.
      And talking about pics, here they go:

More pics in this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZfScK2z69usT4t6j6
      Specs are as follows:
      TOP: Maple Flamed
      BODY: American Alder
      NECK: Hard Maple
      Tension rod double action
      PREAM: Preamp Glockenklang 3 b (active pasive tone)
      PICKUPS: Delano MC 5 FE 1700 EB (quad coil) serie - single - paralell swich neck JMVC 5 FE
      TUNERS: Hipshot
      BRIDGE: ETS 18 space strings
      Weight : 3.9kg
      Scale 34
      24 steel frets
      Best, Gorka
    • By Wilco
      Fantastic bass that I’ve thought long and hard about selling, but I need to raise funds for some other gear for a new band project that I don’t need this bass for.
      Not far off new condition - a light scratch on heel of the neck & a couple really small lower body dings is about it.
      Huge spec, loads of tonal flexibility & plays like a dream. Comes with the usual Ibby rectangular foam semi hard case
      Spec:-
      neck type BTB57pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart/Maple neck w/Graphite reinforcement rodsNeck-through top/back/body Walnut topWalnut backAsh wing body fretboard Bound Panga Panga fretboardAbalone off-set dot inlay fret Medium Stainless Steel fretsPremium fret edge treatment number of frets 24 (+ zero fret) bridge MR5S bridge string space 19mm neck pickup Aguilar® DCB neck pickupPassive bridge pickup Aguilar® DCB bridge pickupPassive equaliser Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch Gotoh tuners too & locking Jack socket.

No postage on this - pick up or collection from Swindon, or meet up say an hour away from here.

• By such
      PRICE DROPPED: £900
      For a very limited time I'm also open to near offers. 

For sale is my Fender Marcus Miller signature Jazz Bass. I bought it on BassChat in around 2012; not sure when exactly or who from, since the messages are gone. It had been upgraded by the previous owner with a Sadowsky VTC preamp and Hipshot D-Tuner in matching reverse/nickel. You can say "modded, not upgraded" but I think it's hard to disagree these are legitimate upgrades. The VTC feature itself makes so much difference, the tone control being functional in both passive and active modes allows for some superb tones. Like, cutting most highs with the tone control while boosting treble with the active knob (which is centered somewhat lower, freq-wise) when on bridge pickup soloed, gets you that dark but focused and super spiky tone of electric jazz/fusion virtuoso. 
      Then of course you get a superb slap tone, clean and classic jazz bass sounds and everything you can reasonably expect from a bass of this format. It's bright, punchy, meaty, growly, snappy, airy, open, clear and big. 
      The bass is super playable. When I bought it, the nut was a tiny bit high, I found, so I got Andrew from Anaconda Basses (they weren't really a thing yet then, about to launch) to make me a brass one. It improved playability and effortlessness in lower registers, open string sound and sustain (possibly) and harmonics (audibly). 
      It's as good a jazz bass as you'll get, if you're into this sort of thing. 
      I recall checking the serial number once, and the result said 2007-2010. Also, I think it weighed at 4.1kg, will edit if I remember wrong. It's fairly light and very well balanced. The battery keeps forever. I changed it recently after more than 2 years. It was still going strong, just messed with my inner comfort. 
      Unfortunately, I seem to have inherited arthritic tendencies, so combined with my long fingers, I can't really play a jazz neck anymore. I've commissioned a build of a bass based in some ways on this one, and it will also be funded by this sale - therefore no trades, I'm afraid. 
      I'm willing to post, will need to figure it out though. I will change strings to brand new D'Addario XL steels or nickels (buyer's choice) in 45-105. 

• By JapanAxe
      I realised this has sat forgotten on the headstock of my American Vintage Reissue '63 Precision since I got my 5-string. Part of me thinks I should hang on to it 'just in case' but the toy fund is running alarmingly low, so...
      This gadget can be installed in minutes with simple tools and no drilling, and allows you to drop-tune instantly. I used it to drop low E to D, but it will go down to C.
      It comes boxed complete with instructions, fixing screws, and tuner bush (which I didn't need to use - it fitted perfectly into the original Fender bush).
      This model is designed to fit pre-CBS Fenders and US vintage reissues of the same, with 'reverse' tuning action, and has a Nickel-plated finish. Please check the Hipshot website to be certain which version you need.
      Yours for £53 delivered in the UK.
      Last pic below shows it in place on my AVRI Precision - the string has been slackened and you can see the plate has swivelled slightly, it's not installed wonky! Bass not included in sale