Why become a member? ×

I've turned off members "signatures"...

TheGreek

On 18/09/2020 at 14:35, ped said:

OK I have set a limit of one image, 468x60. Two links and three lines of text. I'm not sure if it applies retrospectively but let me know - otherwise it'll be new members only...

Retrospectively speaking:

I've still got my three links but one of my images has gone missing to be replaced by an unsightly text placeholder.  I want to keep the three links but if I edit, the site will not allow me to keep all three of my (tiny) links.

It might be because, on reading this site issue, I tried to remove one image out of the two I had but wasn't allowed to save the file.  The reason seems to be because I haven't deleted a link as well.

I left the file unsaved and assumed it would remain unchanged.  Not so.  I now have one image, three links and a text placeholder for an image that is no longer required.

Am I now stuck with the text placeholder because I won't voluntarily remove any of my links?

Moved to Off Topic because the Q+A format of the ‘site issues’ forum was making the thread a bit of a mess!

Given the new limits I think you’ll have to redo your signatures if you start editing them. Best to start from scratch. You can probably leave your feedback out of your signature and just book mark it on your own browser so you can insert it into any relevant conversations or threads.