BrunoBass

*SOLD* Fender Precision MIM 2005/6 - £400
£420
Banbury M40 J11

I’m moving on my MIM Fender Precision Bass. It’s a 2005/6 model according to the serial number and is totally stock. It’s in excellent condition. Never gigged, only ever used at home. It’s in my way as I’m not playing much these days. 
Nice satin neck, nut width is approximately 42mm and it’s a nice chunky profile. On my bathroom scales it’s 4kg dead. The white scratch plate has aged nicely to a kind of faded parchment and the dark blue slightly metallic paint is spotless. 

No gig bag but I do have a sturdy bass box that a Squier came in for transporting. I’d rather meet up, not keen on sending. I’m centrally located (I live about a mile from M40 J11) but am often in the Midlands and northern Home Counties. I’m happy for you to arrange your own courier if you prefer and I’ll pack it well in said box. 

38715044-5433-44D2-8421-9017018E1FB4.jpeg

92C42478-1546-4000-BB36-7473DA80A590.jpeg

A80A4E56-E6B7-44BA-913C-D68366ADBE84.jpeg

834D0150-6D5E-4ACC-97D9-B0DE906F916E.jpeg

C61E9D84-E929-4E8E-B36A-FB8DA2354635.jpeg

915648B9-2C09-4AA9-8C50-AB267538F81C.jpeg

8DCBE4BA-C916-4DD0-A2A3-948517C4C8A8.jpeg

Edited by BrunoBass

Damn. Love electron blue.

looks so similar to my Sadowsky P it would be a bit silly to have both. 

Looks ace - also looks great with dark red fender tort.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, funkle said:

What’s the body wood? Alder, poplar, ash? 

Alder by this time x

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By binkybongo
      DOB 7 March 1969
      Possible trades plus cash 4 string- MM Fender Overwater Lakland
      Cheers.
      Pictures and video added
      This is a true beauty I’ve decided should be with someone else who will treasure it and play it more then I and I.
      I had one of these the first time around - then Ricks, Celinder and CS basses but always hankered back to a real 60s Jazz - then this very special laid-back looking instrument came up.
      Alder body with ebony fretboard and beautiful maple binding by master luthier Jimmy Moon. 'Very comfortable A' profile slim neck - slimmer than '64 CSs I've owned.
      The neck is in lovely condition, has a subtle flaming and like the rest of the bass has acquired the sweetest sound, character and the authentic patina and feel only 50 years can give.
      Sounds just as you would expect - an authoritative true vintage tone with a wide palette and a comfortable 9lb.
      Originally sunburst - pictured, the previous owner who bought the bass new. It has all original pick ups and electronics.  
      He took it for a set up to a music dealer where some oik damaged the truss rod which is when Mr Moon was commissioned to make the bass unique.
      The ebony fingerboard is gorgeous and as you can see is set off by the understated mother of pearl dots.
      That’s it.
      Stay safe, stay healthy and stay in tune.
      Based near Manchester, could meet within reason, comes with substantial Fender case.
      PS - I am a professional photographer - the buyer will receive a Marcus Miller poster with my compliments. https://www.william-ellis.com/

VID_20201218_095246.mp4
    • By nige1968
      £799 (ono) delivered in UK only, or pick up from Brighton.
      Through gritted teeth I am selling my Flea Road Worn Jazz Bass. It's a long story, but I ended up buying two Road Worns at the same time, and I prefer the red one. I'd like to keep a stack-knob too, but my bank would disapprove and my wife would leave me.
      Nice dark rosewood board, faded shell pink lacquer, CS64 pups and weighs 4.1kg according to the bathroom scales.
      Full disclosure: This is a 2016 bass, but with a (genuine, unused) 2020 replacement body purchased from Stratosphere in the US [eBay listing here].
      It is 100% stock apart from:
      Kiogon solderless loom replacing the original pots and wiring * Genuine Fender brass external earthing strip (purely decorative) Genuine Fender Road Worn strap button on rear of headstock. * Knobs and plate are original, only pots and wiring are changed - shout if you'd like the originals included.
      You probably won't like my wussy light strings and cig-paper action, so allow for that. The neck is straight and the truss works just fine. All the electrical bits work just fine and sound ace.
      Here's the official spec page: https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/electric-basses/jazz-bass/artist-jazz-bass/flea-jazz-bass/0141020356.html
      Ask about any other stuff if you like. I'm open to offers but not silly ones, as I need to recoup some costs.
      More pics:

• By Marky Screen
      Decided to go total coverage on my jazz cavity, brrrrrr, so these are up for grabs.
      2 pickups plates , 1 control plate and grounding lead.
      Taken from a fender CIJ 75 RI
      UK postage inc.

• By seifregno
      Bass in very good condition. Only a small scratch as you see in the photo.
      Everything works fine.
      Original Mike Lull case included.
      The bass is located in Italy.
      Trade with Hi-fi, Hi End amplifier.