BrunoBass

*SOLD* Fender Precision MIM 2005/6 - £400
£420
Banbury M40 J11

I’m moving on my MIM Fender Precision Bass. It’s a 2005/6 model according to the serial number and is totally stock. It’s in excellent condition. Never gigged, only ever used at home. It’s in my way as I’m not playing much these days. 
Nice satin neck, nut width is approximately 42mm and it’s a nice chunky profile. On my bathroom scales it’s 4kg dead. The white scratch plate has aged nicely to a kind of faded parchment and the dark blue slightly metallic paint is spotless. 

No gig bag but I do have a sturdy bass box that a Squier came in for transporting. I’d rather meet up, not keen on sending. I’m centrally located (I live about a mile from M40 J11) but am often in the Midlands and northern Home Counties. I’m happy for you to arrange your own courier if you prefer and I’ll pack it well in said box. 

38715044-5433-44D2-8421-9017018E1FB4.jpeg

92C42478-1546-4000-BB36-7473DA80A590.jpeg

A80A4E56-E6B7-44BA-913C-D68366ADBE84.jpeg

834D0150-6D5E-4ACC-97D9-B0DE906F916E.jpeg

C61E9D84-E929-4E8E-B36A-FB8DA2354635.jpeg

915648B9-2C09-4AA9-8C50-AB267538F81C.jpeg

8DCBE4BA-C916-4DD0-A2A3-948517C4C8A8.jpeg

Edited by BrunoBass

Damn. Love electron blue.

looks so similar to my Sadowsky P it would be a bit silly to have both. 

Looks ace - also looks great with dark red fender tort.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, funkle said:

What’s the body wood? Alder, poplar, ash? 

Alder by this time x

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Higgie
      Barely used and as new, Fender Rumble 800 head. £420+postage, or can be collected from Brentwood.

• By papaya
      Up for sale my two 2019 American Pro P basses, 1180£ each.
      Upgrades: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound pickups (original V Mod pickups included), Luminlay blue side dots, one extra WD Music pickguard.
      Condition: sunburst - 10/10; olive green - 9.8/10.
      Any questions, please feel free to ask!
      Thanks, J
      PS.: necks are swapped on the garden picture!

• By TomWIC
      Had my eye on one of these for years now, but either found them too hard to come by or out of my price range. And then one gets posted on an online guitar raffle site (I won’t post the name just so it doesn’t look like I’m promoting them but I’m happy to say which one by PM).
      I’ve bought tickets for various draws over the past couple of months but never had any luck. Was all prepared to give up and then I go and win this bloody beauty! Absolutely over the moon with it, it’s beautiful and a dream to play and so light!
      I just need to make the tricky decision to restring and set it up for either Drop A# or Drop C!

• By SurroundedByManatees
      Fender Coronado Bass ll 
      Very nice example of a Wildwood ll Coronado Bass, made in early 1968 (neck dated Jan 18th). It's a true beauty with a rare highly flamed maple neck and lollipop tuners. The bass appears to be all original and is in very good shape for its age. It has finish checking around and some small damages, but nothing significant. 

The Coronado has been setup with tapewounds which suit the bass very well. It can do some vintage sounds as well as some more punchy modern tones. It sounds great when played with either fingers or pick. 
      A sturdy epiphone hardcase is included in the sale. 
      Asking €3.250
      As for trades/partial trades I am mainly interested in a good precision (everything between a vintage Fender or better Japanese copy, good Squier...), old Music Man Sabre (walnut preffered), ampeg v4(b) amp, nice Fender strat or (vintage) offset guitar.... 
      I am located in the Netherlands, but am happy to ship at buyers risk..