Why become a member? ×

Fried my Sadowsky pedal :(

Booga13

So I think I've fried my SPB1, I was going to give it one more try before putitng it up for sale, plugged it in and there was a wisp of smoke and a burnig smell,  (I REALLY must label my power cables...)

Left it alone for a while and tested again, nothing with a battery and when it's plugged in the correct power cable the low battery light comes on but  nothing else.

I'm not the original owner and it's out of warranty anyway, now given that I was probably going to be selling it anyway I don't want to to sending it back to Sadowsky for a potentially expensive repair  (if that is even posible) + shipping costs 2 ways ,  is there anyone here on BC that would be willing to take a look at it or are there any shops/individuals you would recomend for an appraisal/less expensive repair?

• Sad 1

Ooooh, that sound like good news, my electrical skills are limited but not non-existant so I'm happy to try and fix it, just need to find a schematic, I'll have a hunt this evening when I'm not working

Cheers