Jump to content
fiatcoupe432

My new bass close to be finished..Guess the make

Recommended Posts

Specs

AAAA FLAMED MAPLE TOP

KHAYA BODY

MAPLE NECK

KINGWOOW FRETBOARD (FRETLESS LINED)

34 INCH SCALE

17MM STRING SPACING

BRASS NUT

BO-ONE CUSTOM PICKUP

HERE SOME PHOTOS

ONLY The TOP FOR NOW

CAN YOU GUESS THE MAKE?

I'm so excited and already looking awesome

 

 

IMG-20200721-WA0005.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

W&T. Very nice shape

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ped said:

W&T. Very nice shape

That was quick (no points for you  tho) 😂😂

It's quiet unique to be honest

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The colour looks amazing in that pic, sort of a silver burst? 

And... no. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me look in my crystal ball : I can see, I can clearly see, I'm seeing D-Tuners everywhere on the headstock...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Let me look in my crystal ball : I can see, I can clearly see, I'm seeing D-Tuners everywhere on the headstock...

 Tony can   you see tomorrow lotto numbers on your crystal ball? Pm the numbers and I'll cut you in by 20%😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ped said:

The colour looks amazing in that pic, sort of a silver burst? 

And... no. 😂

Yes ped you exactly rightits a silver  burst

love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fiatcoupe432 said:

 Tony can   you see tomorrow lotto numbers on your crystal ball? Pm the numbers and I'll cut you in by 20%😂😂😂😂

I'll PM you on Thursday. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a cool shape, and I do like something different, but with no hardware it looks like it was left too close to a radiator, or in a car on a sunny day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Pea Turgh said:

It’s a cool shape, and I do like something different, but with no hardware it looks like it was left too close to a radiator, or in a car on a sunny day!

And that is the  goal 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...