Jump to content
bigthumb

EBS ProLine 4x10 WITHDRAWN
£250
St Helens

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For sale is my 800w 4 Ohm EBS ProLine cab

In good used condition, only selling as it's no longer needed. I have a small combo which meets my needs for low volume home noodling. 

Collection from Merseyside. Can meet/deliver in North West area. 

IMG_0065 2.jpg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would love this as I've had one before nd it was a big fave of mine. I had to move it on though as it was too big for the gigs I was going.

Amazing cab,at a bargain price.

Edited by lee650
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2020 at 23:31, lee650 said:

I would love this as I've had one before nd it was a big fave of mine. I had to move it on though as it was too big for the gigs I was going.

Amazing cab,at a bargain price.

Cheers.

Back in the day when I needed a big rig I used two of these with an Euphonic Audio iAmp800 (2 Ohm) - Awesome so say the least! 

I was hoping to get back into a gigging band at the start of the year but it was never to be so its just sat up in the spare room idle which is such a shame.

There's got to be somebody up in the North West who could make use of a first class 4x10? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really really wish I had the space for this and the need! Such a great cab at an incredible price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wissense said:

Hello

Still available ?

Yes. Still here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, wissense said:

PM sent.

And replied.

Just to clarify. The cab is £220 collected. I can deliver locally (north west) at cost. 

I cannot ship this cab as I'm at work all day and unable to hand over to a courier. I have no suitable box and packaging plus I'd dread to think how much it would cost! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would love this but i'm situated in Devon!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry 

I'm wrong on the comment line.

I'm stay in Thailand. I will check total cost from the Shipping provider to take it from your address and shipping to my place.So I need to know your address and postal code.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Needless to say, the cab didn't get shipped to Thailand..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bigthumb said:

Needless to say, the cab didn't get shipped to Thailand..... 

Just as well! I would have been gutted because if it was possible to have it couriered to the Orkney Islands I would have bought it weeks ago.

Best of luck with the sale, this is really a ridiculous bargain for someone who can collect it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/08/2020 at 10:59, thodrik said:

Just as well! I would have been gutted because if it was possible to have it couriered to the Orkney Islands I would have bought it weeks ago.

Best of luck with the sale, this is really a ridiculous bargain for someone who can collect it.

Out of interest I got a price for shipping, at least £55. Packing it up securely would be the issue. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigthumb said:

Out of interest I got a price for shipping, at least £55. Packing it up securely would be the issue. 

If you find a way I would definitely be interested. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...