CJPJ

SOLD Fender 2018 American Professional Jazz Bass Olympic White with Rosewood
£995
Leatherhead, Surrey

NOW SOLD

I bought this new from Andertons in September 2018  (receipt included) spontaneously as I always wanted one. However, I have only played it a handful of times as I always go to my trusted Ibanez 5 string and haven't been able to revert back to a 4 string. It comes with all the usual bits including travel case and certificate of authenticity (plus a spair set of strings). There are a couple of small marks on the bottom back / lead edge but overall its an immaculate, unmolested and original example.

IMG_0605.JPEG

IMG_0613.JPEG

IMG_0612.JPEG

IMG_0610.JPEG

IMG_0609.JPEG

IMG_0608.JPEG

IMG_0606.JPEG

IMG_0615.JPEG

IMG_0616.JPEG

IMG_0607.JPEG

IMG_0611.JPEG

IMG_0624.JPEG

IMG_0625.JPEG

IMG_0614.JPEG

IMG_0626.JPEG

IMG_0627.JPEG

IMG_0620.JPEG

IMG_0622.JPEG

IMG_0623.JPEG

IMG_0617.JPEG

Edited by CJPJ
SOLD
  • Like 2

Great price, I have two of these and they are seriously good instruments.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sunfish
      Here is my lovely Fender Japan FSR 62 Walnut Jazz bass. With hard case. £875
      This is a stunning bass to play. Very punchy sound, with more kick than my USA jazz.
      The neck is a slim “C” shape with a rosewood fingerboard and exceptionally smooth and easy to play.
      Weight is 8.9lbs
      My drummer will be upset this is up for sale as the walnut finish matches his favourite snare drum!
      The walnut finish is lovely and very tricky to photograph. The machine heads and bridge are a smokey black which matches the walnut finish superbly.
      There is a small ding on the back of the headstock difficult to notice. (see picture) 
      I would normally be very happy to meet up half way, within reason but due to not wanting to die in this pandemic or get fined for breaching the regulations, I will post it in the UK for £35

• By Onox
      I am selling a great sounding and nice to play classic Jazz Bass: Alder Body, Pao Ferro Fretboard, Fender Vintage PUs, 4 Kg, nice aging.   The Bass was build around 2010/11 in the first Line of the Roadworn Series. The Parts are all american but the Bass was assembled in Mexico. Its a great Jazz Bass with Vintage Feel and classic vintage Jazz Bass Sound, that always fits in the mix.    EU Shipping is no problem, feel free to ask any Questions.

• By Fianso
      Hi,
      I'm selling my stuning 2012 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V in natural finish.
      The bass is in great condition !
      Thanks
      So.

My feedbacks :
      https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/82003-feedback-for-fianso/?tab=comments#comment-784775

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/81979-fianso-great-to-deal-with/?tab=comments#comment-784630

• By Subfreq
      I could get green with envy or is the Grass greener...?