Why become a member? ×

Check out My bands Photoshoot!

CHRISDABASS

[quote name='Panda' post='432395' date='Mar 12 2009, 01:34 PM']From a photographic perspective there's a couple of cardinal sins committed here. :lol: drummer wacking back of singer's head, halo behind singer (I know it's the cymbal the drummer is playing), some flying cards are distractions rather than add.

The band appears to be playing whilst the singer stands aloof and stiff in a somewhat condescending royal pose - ah but that's what singers do don't they ;)

Having said that, the pictures are not bad, really good in fact Lighting is very well done, plenty detail retained in shadows and (most) highlights. Oops this is starting to be a photographic critique.

If the pictures convey the image the band wants to portray then you've been very successful.

Having listened to your music, which I enjoyed very much, think more dynamic for your next photo shoot. You could make the Vegas theme bigger (showgirls, neonlights, showgirls, one armed bandits, showgirls, etc,). Ok maybe just the neons, moody lighting and the singer dressed as a showgirl :lol:

just the tuppence worth of an old codger ..

Again cracking advice :)

Thank you

Given the right budget we would have done many of the ideas you mentioned, we had already thought up some similar things ourselves but we had limits on what we could do, it's not rolling stone magazine after all :rolleyes:

Thank you for the nice comments about our music

:D[/quote]

MB1. :)
Very Professional Chris!
Does anybody remember those 70s health and Safety adverts especially the one where the family have to cope with a water leak in the family home!
the advert ends with somebody off camera saying "Well why didnt you do that in the first place"......and the family looking on shocked.. :rolleyes:

[quote name='molan' post='434142' date='Mar 13 2009, 08:35 PM']I liked the second one best - you know, the one without any of the band in it, allowed me to just stare at the Aggie :rolleyes:

Spot the old bloke who hasn't concentrated on the singer's appendages :)[/quote]

Oooooh yeah that Aguilar!!

She's a beauty!!

:D