rambam

** SOLD** Mesa Boogie Big Block 750 Amp Inc Footswitch
£1400
Norfolk

Ah, you where faster than me on the cab great deal on guitar guitar, I took the 8x10 trad but the 4x12 was my first choice.  😁

Oh really, actually I demo’d both Cabs and obviously chose the 4x12, but recently purchased a Vanderkley 1x12 for rehearsals and that sounds great too so I thought I’d sell the boogie to fund another one, but to be honest not fussed if the Boogie does not sell as for the bigger gigs it’s awesome..

Nice Powerhouse Vintage cab.  Just out of curiosity, does this have a crossover switch in the back?

Hi, Yes it has a crossover switch on the back..

Key Features

• Quad 12'' Speakers With 1200 Watts of Sonic Destruction
  • Custom Eminence Speakers Specially Tuned for PH Cabs
  • Proprietary Control Panel Provide Excellent Tone Control
  • Selectable Crossover Frequency Delivers 3 Distinct Sounds
  • Tilt & Roll Transport System with Rear Glide Rails
  • Like 1

Buy Sell and trade with confidence (Not Condiments!)

Bought some Mesa gear of Roy Previously ....All Good

“That 412 looks Monstrous....The neighbours have already Complained!” 
Good Luck with the sale! type BUMP

Edited by MB1

That cab is giving my uncomfortable feelings... I have the BB750 already and through my barefaced it is literally earth shattering... but that cab is so so pretty. GLWTS.

Thanks, the cab is awesome and gaining a lot of interest probably regret selling it in the end..

Roy takes really good care of his gear, and this is a fantastic deal for someone!

• Like 1

It would be possible to use a courier as the Amp is protected via the rack case

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By brutis88
      Up for sale is my favorite amp of all time, my Mesa Boogie Titan V12. I am really going to regret getting rid of this thing. It's a monster. It's so versatile, sounds soooo good with my supertwin cab, and everyone that's heard it has nothing but praise to sing to it. Just to be clear, I'm only selling it because it's rated for 220V and I'll be moving back to the USA this year.

History of the amp, I'm the second owner, bought from someone in Germany. Although this is a black one, this one has had the power supply issues that the early ones had (they weren't only an issue with the silver faces). I had this repaired by mesa boogie in california, and the receipts for that. There was another issue that was repaired by a local shop, a transistor blew when I let a friend borrow it for a day , which I also have the receipt for. Anyways, it's back in tip-top shape.

The original pedal is included, and it's cable (not in pictures, whoops). As is a box I had custom made by a guy in poland to control the amp via midi instead of using the controller.

I will ship anywhere in Europe.

Here's a link of a practice session:
      https://www.twitch.tv/videos/716899940

Specs:
      https://www.mesaboogie.com/support/out-of-production/titan.html

And the pics:

• By WalMan
      Acquired this from Silverfoxnik a while back and love it, but it’s proving too heavy for me nowadays ☹️
      Comes in the 4u rack case with a 2u draw and footswitch for the mute and drive/boost.
      I could consider shipping at cost, but she’s a heavy beast so I doubt that would be cheap, hence collection preferred. Currently carless (or unable to drive wifey’s car after an ankle op) so a meet up will be difficult at the moment, though should be possible if this runs to mid/late September when I should be mobile again.
      Struggling to add photos at the moment - now added in link below.
      EDIT: Looking back to try to ‘borrow’ Nik’s pictures, I appear to have misremembered what I bought it from him for 🤭 (Not sure where I dredged £1/watt from in my befuddled brain). Not wishing to be seen as profiteering, and I can’t work out how to change the start price, immediate reduction to £550

Google photo album (hopefully)
    • By waveydavy
      Mesa Boogie Subway WD-800 for trade only looking to trade  for a Bergantino Forte HP.
      Excellent condition, full photos to follow ASAP. 
      Valve preamp, class d power amp, 800 watts at 2 or 4 ohms.Comes with original gig bag
      Specification here-
      https://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/bass/subway-series/subway-wd800/index.html

• By Bora Bekiroglu
      Cabinet in superb condition, case has some rust on locks due to storage without the cab inside etc. but still intact and highly durable.
      P.S: the 2x10 is not for sale just the head and 4x10 cab
      Pickup from B90 or can be shipped with a door to door transport service

• By chrisbass5
      Selling my VBA  400 and matching VBC 4x12 cabs.
      All valves replaced December 2018. Serviced by ex Marshall engineer Steve Dawson at same time. Been gigged approx 20 times since. 
      Moving this renowned amp on now as I’m investing in lighter gear! (not getting any younger!).No marks that I can see and comes with Roqsolid cover.
      Also selling the matching VBC cabs......4x12 speakers, rated at 400watts @ 4 ohms.
      These have got marks on the tolex and a couple of small tears around the bottom, but nothing major. 
      Willing to split.....
      Amp £500  .......£450
      Cabs £250 ........£225 each.
      Pick up only and no trades thanks.
      Cheers.