Why become a member? ×

Casio Digital Guitar DG-10

Currrls

Ok, so I've just been given one of these:

It's a casio DG-10, a digital guitar which is essentially one of the cheap casio keyboards but in the form of a guitar.

It work by midi signals, so it knows when a string is vibrating and has a rubber fingerboard which senses where you've put your fingers and alters the pitch accordingly. It has something like 20 different tones and a few different drum tracks built in, all of which can be played through the built in speaker!

Just wondering if anyone knows much about them, particularly is there a market for them and what kind of price do they go for?

I've seen some on [url="http://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-Digital-Guitar-DG-20-+-BOX,-Power-Supply,-Strap_W0QQitemZ200311320521QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090218?IMSfp=TL090218132008r12962"]ebay[/url] but the price seems ridicolous (admitedly that one is a newer model).

So any help would be great!

Leave it alone.Mark my words it will be collectable one day. I always keep stuff like this original,as you never know whats going to happen with the market,i would definately not circuit bend it,If you want to get into that go to a cheapy shop and get some kids musical toys to do it on.

Edited by YouMa

[quote name='alexharvay' post='431256' date='Mar 11 2009, 09:03 AM']I don't think it's an secret [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUm3b2r9osg"]these guys use one[/url], all be it a DG20.

I'm sure I've seen the DG20 go for around £250+ on eBay. I'd hold on to it.[/quote]

Beat me to it!!

Who's de boom king?